Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess I will ask first... Zaw+Exodia Arcane bug??

So I built my first ever Zaw.  Maxed it out.  Guilded it.  Stuck my bullet jump Exodia Arcane in it from Plage Star....

Is the blast from the arcane suppose to self damage you or is that a bug?   I use bullet jump attacks and double jump attack often and now i am one hit killing myself sometimes and damn near one hittintg the rest of the time. Thats with a non upgraded arcane.  i can only imagine how dead I would be if i upgrade it.

I've removed the Arcane but WTF that was the whole point of making a Zaw.  I wanted the toxic attacks.

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Upgrading it only increases its damage after it travels beyond a certain distance. If you're killing yourself with jump attacks often, Exodia Contagion is not designed to do what you think it is. It's basically a grenade launcher attachment to your melee weapon. If you're looking for something to assist with close range combat, Exodia Epidemic is better for you.

I bullet jump towards enemies alot especially if they are at different elevations.  With Prime Reach I can use usually hit them on the way up heh.  

I may have to switch to the ground slam version.   There is also a warframe arcane that sucks people in when you ground slam isnt there?   Those two combined could be sweet.   I dont ground slam often though(ATLEAST not yet!!!)

I was hoping Contagion would be more like volt's ranged blade strikes =(