Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No transference after the Second Dream quest?

Pekab0t

So.

You get Focus. You get Shadow Stalker. With the resistances. But you don't get transcendence anymore? Nor transference? Have you tried it? It's now almost impossible to kill Shadow Stalker until you do the War Within! And focus without any way to use it? Who had that bright idea? Or maybe it's because of "popular demand" (that always makes me laugh).

Seriously, a new player should quit after the Second Dream. Because it's clear it's turned into a nightmare.

PS If it ain't broke, don't go and fix it! Bring Transcendence back, or give Transference sooner, or give Shadow Stalker and focus after the War Within.

It doesn't matter if you super nerf Transcendence. A player needs a way to get rid of Stalkers resistances.

And focus without any mean to use it? And you don't find that stupid?

Stop drinking your cool-aid!

The Shadow Stalker is ironically less dangerous than his normal counterpart since:

• His range attacks (energy grenade & laser disco) are a lot slower and predictable than taking a Dread to the face.
  • More linear movement and combat, such as no teleporting suddenly aside from running too far away from him and no uses of Nyx's Absorb.

After completing the Second Dream, you get the old Focus 1.0 void beam attack that makes you invulnerable which allows you to strip the resistances. You just need to wait until it charges fully. Not much I can say aside from diversifying your damage types against him.

focus 1.0 transferance floating ghost kids still works just doesnt have the schools each having differnt focus power as 2.0 is all chest beam
likes Duality said your still able to strip but stuck with the charge up time. 

if your not happy with that then get your butt through the story an do the war within

22 hours ago, Duality52 said:

You just need to wait until it charges fully.

Thank you. I didn't know it has to charge up. I thought it was taken away from the game. Just couldn't find anything about it on wiki that made sense. I feel foolish now :)

On 2018-07-21 at 11:08 PM, Pekab0t said:

So.

You get Focus. You get Shadow Stalker. With the resistances. But you don't get transcendence anymore? Nor transference? Have you tried it? It's now almost impossible to kill Shadow Stalker until you do the War Within! And focus without any way to use it? Who had that bright idea? Or maybe it's because of "popular demand" (that always makes me laugh).

Seriously, a new player should quit after the Second Dream. Because it's clear it's turned into a nightmare.

PS If it ain't broke, don't go and fix it! Bring Transcendence back, or give Transference sooner, or give Shadow Stalker and focus after the War Within.

It doesn't matter if you super nerf Transcendence. A player needs a way to get rid of Stalkers resistances.

And focus without any mean to use it? And you don't find that stupid?

Stop drinking your cool-aid!

I tried it when it first came out, it's easy enough. Impossible nothing. If I can take down shadow stalker with two sentient backup dancers with a nova using nothing but sprint speed mods and armed with an opticor in one of those tiny 4 door Lua rooms then you sure as shootin can figure it out too.