Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Test

Mufti2000

Hi

I Love Warframe but when get Master rank test, get to point were thick abourt quiting the game because i dont like the test, and i thick the test have not do what do normale in Warframe.

Is ther plan DE remark the Master Rank test?

From what I remember most MR tests do contain several game mechanics, and it sure helped me learn a lot and grow (even if it's a small part of said growth), and I know every now and then there are tweaks to optimize the tests, whenever needed. I don't see a full rework anytime soon, to be honest. I suggest you practice them at Simaris's room at any relay before trying the actual MR test, and check the wiki for the tutorial videos, as you might pick up some moves and tricks you may haven't thought of. It really helps a lot.

17 minutes ago, Mufti2000 said:

Hi

I Love Warframe but when get Master rank test, get to point were thick abourt quiting the game because i dont like the test, and i thick the test have not do what do normale in Warframe.

Is ther plan DE remark the Master Rank test?

I'm not quite sure which test you seem to be struggling with, so I'm going to work from the generic.  

The Mastery Rank test have been remade to the point where they are much less difficult than they originally were -- both in the execution as well as the improvements with Parkour 2.0.

My suggestion -- which originates from my inherent test anxiety -- is this.  Go to one of the relays, get up to Cephalon Simaris' area.  Right upon entrance to his area is a corridor where you can practice the mastery tests that you've done or are about to do.  

Practice, practice, practice until you feel comfortable with success.  Then take the test.  

Really ? Mr test make you wanna quite the game ? That's your problem ? The thing you get 25 times in hundreds and hundreds of hours ?

Check your priority dude, those tests are easy, there are so many more important issues to focus on, tests are more than fine