The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Encourages Lazy Gamers

W4RM4CHIN3

You mean to say that we can do things OTHER than play Warframe?! 

I think he's refering to the fact that once you reach a certain level theres pretty much nothing interesting to do in the game unless grinding levels on forma'd weapons is your way to have fun.

Warframe could really use some form of endgame.

This is the outline for my weekend.

1.) Play other games, watch some movies, etc

2.) Be on twitter 24/7

3.) If i see an alert, i'll hop in finish, then log off

4.) Repeat Steps 1-4

GG

You forgot the step where you're whining about others getting to have the stuff you have too.

I think he's refering to the fact that once you reach a certain level theres pretty much nothing interesting to do in the game unless grinding levels on forma'd weapons is your way to have fun.

No. He's whining about the event letting others get mods more easily. Hence the "lazy gamers" in the title. You're giving him too much credit for his tantrum.

Last event was sooooooo much better.

1. Play the same alerts a million times.

2. Play the exact same mission a million times after you spent 30 minutes in the foundry crafting all your keys.

DE actually cares about people who value their time ? And also about those who got unlucky with the RNG ? Whaaaaaaaaat ? Oh My God, so outrageous.

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will get fired over this. They have finally gone too far.

What's next ? Forma alerts for people who are too lazy to farm void missions ?

Edited by Feneckus

I believe you made a big misspelling on your thread title. I honestly think you wanted to say "people with life" instead of "lazy gamers".

Don't worry, now that is public knowledge of your mistake, we all love you more.

PS: Finally, some event which i can play TERA Online, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Warframe without losing stuff. Or life

2.) Be on twitter 24/7

4.) Repeat Steps 1-4

>complains DE encourages laziness, gets on forums and tells everyone about his laziness

2938465-1912-so-much-win_inline.jpg

Edited by MaxImpact

Last event was sooooooo much better.

1. Play the same alerts a million times.

2. Play the exact same mission a million times after you spent 30 minutes in the foundry crafting all your keys.

DE actually cares about people who value their time ? And also about those who got unlucky with the RNG ? Whaaaaaaaaat ? Oh My God, so outrageous.

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will get fired over this. They have finally gone too far.

None of the events DE put out actually required any serious amount of time if you wanted to get all the rewards. People that missed out on those rewards put playing off until the last possible minute then they blame it on the game. Again, getting those rewards did not require a tremendous amount of time.

Now.... this event so far seem to have NOTHING to do with previous events, it seems to be totally centered around getting people to play Nightmare missions. It seems that not a lot of people aren't playing nightmare missions? Or they are putting new rewards or something? I dont know.... the point is that this event is really hitting a certain population of Warframe while totally avoiding others. The EXP events, which is similar to this, affected everybody cause everyone has something to level, but this event is really just for the folks who dont play NM.

I dont even play NM that much and i got everything but Blaze. And since in NM you are guaranteed one of these mods anyway this stuff isnt even really needed for fusion fodder.

It's nice that they are making it so everyone goes for NM missions (alerts) for the weekend but they should have thought of something for the rest of the folks. Like NM colorset if you do X thing.

2.) Be on twitter 24/7

4.) Repeat Steps 1-4

GG

It works with crafting too! All you need are the blueprints and you can AFK farm the materials though alerts!

DE are encouraging us to be Orokin couch potatos.

Wait, so we have to work hard and not be lazy when we play games?

Is this supposed to be our second daytime job?

I thought people played games to relax and enjoy themselves.

What's wrong with alerts giving us what we want?

I farmed many hours for hammershot and it was near impossible to get it.

Blatant please close threadddddd.