Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would the Riven Disposition be changed?

Boombech

Question

4 answers to this question

1 yes. the devs are thinking of doing a riven pass sometime soon but no timeline is given (they know its gotten a bit out of hand)

2. yes if the weapon is one that is heavily overused or too powerful with a riven, the disposition could drop to 1. Its also likely that since it was 5 to begin with, it might not change drastically (how many people do you see with aklato even though its a 5 disposition riven?).

3 минуты назад, vigilant_hunter сказал:

hopefully dispos wouldn't be a popularity contest.

Unfortunately it is. If the weapon is fairly popular even without a riven - there's a reason for it. Usual reason being: its good. And good weapons need no rivens.
Although it does bothers me that rivens could play the wrong card in this. For example Tiberon Prime is fine without a riven but with one becomes a monster. Same goes for Sicarus.

As i see it - rivens should not count when checking how popular a weapon is. But also rivens should not be broknely overpowered, which they are for some weapons.
I honesstly have no idea how DE are going to manage this mess. I just hope they wont murder my Sicarus Prime