The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats best missions to farm vaulted relics in void?

(PSN)Danie_Sous

Lith: Capture - Hepit - Fast and easy
Meso and Neo: Capture - Ukko - Again, fast and easy.
For Axi though you need to kinda go with Defense - Belenus - 20 waves repeat. This one has chance to drop Meso and Neo aswell. 

Keep in mind, RNGesus is evil tho so wish you the best of luck.

The answer to this is going to depend on which mission types you enjoy most. Looking at the drop tables it looks like every mission in the Void has a 100% drop chance of a relic (not all of them being the unvaulted ones). 

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

^official DE drop tables

Edited by (XB1)Thang Hung
To add a side note

14 hours ago, Azanka said:

For Axi though you need to kinda go with Defense - Belenus - 20 waves repeat. This one has chance to drop Meso and Neo aswell. 

This is pretty much it. If you are good at survival or enjoy being reminded of the old prime farm, Mot is a good way to get your butt kicked with a chance of getting some of the higher tier relics. 

Me and my squad ran several of the lv30+ defense and then dropped down and did lower defense and survivals.  We must have ran 6+ missions all going to round 3-4. 

We go 1 single solitary new relic!!!   WTF.......99% of them were old relics.  (atleast they were all relics unlike when I do uranus and eris, not for the void relics but in general)

Maybe I have been spoiled by PoE but even so shouldnt some of the old mods have been REMOVED from the game to make room for the new ones?  The pool for relics just got bigger and the new relics seem to be at the back of the line in terms of rarity??

Atleast in the void the there should only be like 2 sets of relics dropping... All the new relics, and then 1 old relic for each tier so its 50/50 or something.   

I was so looking forward to this unvault!!!  But the horrible drop rates makes me not even want to play =(.   And the worst part is I have family that has recently started playing Warframe and I was hyping them up for the new relics and then we tried to get them and...pain and misery..... 

Of course the one new relic we did get we tried to pop and....failure.

19 hours ago, Azanka said:

Nice! I was looking for this as well. Thanks.

It's nice that some vaulted stuff comes back (I never bothered to get Boltor P way back in the day) but farming for these new relics with this bloated drop table feels more like dumpster diving than treasure hunting, getting way too much junk relics.