Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tridolon Hunts

(PSN)salovel1991

I think there should be new restrictions tied to the capability to do Tridolons. If I had a penny for every player who came it without a mote amp, well I'd have a yacht by now. All jokes aside, my last group had a player who hadn't even completed TWW. We carried him, all the way to the Hydrolist but couldn't keep him alive. He lost all his rewards. These players need to not have access when they're so low. They drag the team down, complain because they die, and bring about a bad experience. I tried to tell him the Tridolon hunt wasn't the place for him to no avail. 

16 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Huh, I was under the impression that people who haven't finished the war within couldn't even stay in the plains come nightfall unless they were in a group with someone else who has.

But then they couldn't fish night fish. I though the Teralyst/ Tridolon bounties were locked out until you had done TWW/Saya's vigil but I have no idea.

i would certainly agree that Eidolon Hunting bounties absolutely should require Players to have the mandatory prerequisites to be able to Matchmake for it. completing War Within seems like an obvious thing to enforce.
while you're at it it could also enforce a couple other basic things like say having all Junctions completed, completed the Archwing Quest, completed Saya's Vigil Quest, and whatever other reasonable pre-requisites one can come up with (as those few things are pretty reasonable to have completed).

19 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Huh, I was under the impression that people who haven't finished the war within couldn't even stay in the plains come nightfall unless they were in a group with someone else who has.

i mean, the game wouldn't just like log you out come nighttime if you haven't completed War Within.

Edited by taiiat

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i would certainly agree that Eidolon Hunting bounties absolutely should require Players to have the mandatory prerequisites to be able to Matchmake for it. completing War Within seems like an obvious thing to enforce.
while you're at it it could also enforce a couple other basic things like say having all Junctions completed, completed the Archwing Quest, completed Saya's Vigil Quest, and whatever other reasonable pre-requisites one can come up with (as those few things are pretty reasonable to have completed).

i mean, the game wouldn't just like log you out come nighttime if you haven't completed War Within.

I didn't think it would log you out, but there is that night cutscene of the warframe getting in the archwing and flying away from the plains as the Teralyst wakes up.