Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maroo's Bazzar - Ayatan Terminal

(XBOX)Danzo51196

This wouldn't surprise me if someone has thought of this but can we get a terminal for Ayatan Star infusion at Maroo's Bazzar?

It's pretty annoying doing the weekly run, getting transported back to her bazzar, leaving it, infusing the stars into the sculpture and then finally going back for endo extraction. It's just a hassle to keep going back and forth.

So could we get a terminal there? It'd be a huge QoL for those that just do that or even those of us that forget to infuse until we get there, only to leave and come back a minute or two later.

I'd just like a button I can press that fills EVERY ayatan sculpture in one go rather than needing to do each individually. 

Actually I don't even understand why we end up back at maroo's bazaar after the mission rather than on our ship.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Bigdanzo51196 said:

This wouldn't surprise me if someone has thought of this but can we get a terminal for Ayatan Star infusion at Maroo's Bazzar?

It's pretty annoying doing the weekly run, getting transported back to her bazzar, leaving it, infusing the stars into the sculpture and then finally going back for endo extraction. It's just a hassle to keep going back and forth.

So could we get a terminal there? It'd be a huge QoL for those that just do that or even those of us that forget to infuse until we get there, only to leave and come back a minute or two later.

You do know you dont need to leave bazaar , you can just acces mod bech using your menu and filling ayatan sculptures while still in bazaar