Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Graphics Card, better settings, worse quality

FallenSand

Question

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, FallenSand said:

After setting to highest quality (and yes the graphics card is just fine for it) the quality (at all other settings too) has worsened since my new graphics card... I did get the newest drivers, maybe I am missing some setting?

If your game continues to act up, I'd recommend using a program such as DriverEasy to update your drivers to ensure everything is completely up to date. Secondarily, and probably the more likely of the options is to reinstall WARFRAME as a whole, as it might have something to do with the native resolution that may irk it.

Let me know if either help!

Make sure from the launcher, that you're using DX10 and DX11.

Also a few screenshots of the in game settings wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't take the guys advice above about reinstalling. That's a complete waste of time.

Edited by Alcatraz

3 hours ago, FallenSand said:

Thanks for trying but it fixed itself... Instead of going to custom and removing settings, staying in the high preset fixed it... Idk what the real cause is yet though. Previously I had a GTX 760

I have the 470RX myself and recently noticed FPS dips since the last couple game hotfix updates.  This just also happens to be when a new Radeon update came out too.  

I haven't updated the game to the latest update yet.  So won't be able to see if I get my previous stable FPS back until I get home again.  I'll know for sure either this evening or tomorrow.  

Good to know that the high preset resolved your issue.