Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx and Rhino unvaulting drops

H1ddenSquid

To whom it may concern

Hello!

I would like to preface this by stating that this isn’t a complaint or a major issue with the game, just feedback on my, and my others, experiences with the latest unvaulting of Nyx and Rhino prime.

I understand that with the last unvaulting people complained about the placement of the relics, being in the plains of eidolon. For some this was tedious and unenjoyable. There was a major upside being if you got a relic it would always be the needed relic of that type, making farming less painful.

In regards to the latest unvaulting the drop chances appear to be very low or farmer in such a way that makes them difficlt to obtain. I accept that the chances cannot be super high as it would lose value and flood the in game market. There is a fine line to be struck however, the relic farming, particularly the Axi S3 was excrutiating for myself and many others, only obtaining one relic every few hours. This coupled with the innate RNG of relic openings overall left a bitter taste in mouthes. In contrast to regular relic farming, axi relics would drop on rotation B and C of xini however many nodes in the void only dropped relics in rotation C and at very low chances.

I very much enjoyed the idea of the relics in the void, however the drop chances pushed me and many others further away from an experience intended to be enjoyable, ultimately leading to me spending platinum on the pieces i needed as i was so frustrated with the game and the platinum was worth the pain. This contrasts my regular prime part gathering which is always enjoyable.

I am deeply sorry for the length of this email, however i wished to express my concerns over the unvaulting as it stuck out deeply from the rest of the relatively cohesive relic farming.

Yours faithfully

A dedicated Tenno.

PS. I know i already sent this somewhere but i neglected to see that i submitted it in the incorrect location until after i had sent it. 

I keep hearing people day ‘well you have 2 months to farm the relics’ however if someone gets burnt out grinding for relics in just a few hours, with breaks included, then how will that change over any period of time. If i am not obtaining any relics after 8 goes then how would doing it once every few days be any better? I accept the need to preserve the rewarding feeling of finally getting the relic you need and keeping the economy stable, however such limited odds make the lows lower than the highs highest points.

25 minutes ago, H1ddenSquid said:

I keep hearing people day ‘well you have 2 months to farm the relics’ however if someone gets burnt out grinding for relics in just a few hours, with breaks included, then how will that change over any period of time. If i am not obtaining any relics after 8 goes then how would doing it once every few days be any better? I accept the need to preserve the rewarding feeling of finally getting the relic you need and keeping the economy stable, however such limited odds make the lows lower than the highs highest points.

Because RNG is different everyday thats how it's "better" each few days if you play like that. I have had a lot drop in both survivals in the void

I farm Interception and Sabotage in the Void daily for few hours, I also pour every single syndicate point into relic packs (4 syndicates maxed). The result is TWO Axi S3 so far. I've been grinding since day 1 of the unvaulting. Drop rate for this relic is trash or I'm just very unlucky.

The fact that they changed the drop table in the void without an announcement is an absolut joke.

There used to be 3 locations to farm Axi most efficiently Xini,Berehynia and Mithra. At all 3 of these locations it used to be Neo drops on Rot A and Axi on B&C.

image.png

Now its Neo drop on Rot A&B and Axi on C. That's some BS right there.

Edited by GA-Bulletproof