Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void siphon survival

Satchii

I would like it if you added a mission type to the void say MOT that similar to kuva survival lets you siphon void traces with the life support, one to quickly get those traces, and two have an real reason to be in the void other than the occational argon requirement

9 minutes ago, Satchii said:

I would like it if you added a mission type to the void say MOT that similar to kuva survival lets you siphon void traces with the life support, one to quickly get those traces, and two have an real reason to be in the void other than the occational argon requirement

:awe: Hmm. I like this.More reason to go to my favorite place! 

11 minutes ago, Satchii said:

So you're giving people a reason to experience whinge more about Corrupted Vor's long-winded speech?  I'm trying not to laugh enough to choke on my morning coffee.  Here's an upvote for the purely hysterical sadism of your suggestion.  

im-not-laughing.jpg