Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong: The forgotten Warframe

-Onyx-AquaDragon42

6 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Perk of that build is the option to continiously cast slash dash what not only gives him gigantic invulnerability windows and potential invisibility (huras kubrow) what eliminates wukongs only advantage but also raises his damage (closer to the enemy=less decay, combo multipliers) what eliminates whatever advantage you're giving him...there's just nothing better about wukong right now.

I dont use wukong crit augment. It was merely an option that i posted. My build is:

Gladiator finesse

Gladiator resolve

Gladiator aeigis

Primed flow

Vitality

Hunters adrenaline

Fleeting expertise

Streamline

Wukongs primal fury is incredibly powerful with this build

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)big_eviljak:

I dont use wukong crit augment. It was merely an option that i posted. My build is:

Gladiator finesse

Gladiator resolve

Gladiator aeigis

Primed flow

Vitality

Hunters adrenaline

Fleeting expertise

Streamline

Wukongs primal fury is incredibly powerful with this build

Not exactly something i asked but let me give you a tip...if you're not using duration then it's not really recommendable to use fleeting expertise since the efficiency is canceled by the negative duration and Gladiator finesse is literally overwritten by wukongs defy for a .. what? 15% multiplicative crit bonus? 

Switch Vitality for Umbral Vitality, Gladiator Finesse for Umbral Intensify and Fleeting Expertise for Primal Fury. 

Should be WAY stronger then what you're using right now.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Not exactly something i asked but let me give you a tip...if you're not using duration then it's not really recommendable to use fleeting expertise since the efficiency is canceled by the negative duration and Gladiator finesse is literally overwritten by wukongs defy for a .. what? 15% multiplicative crit bonus? 

Switch Vitality for Umbral Vitality, Gladiator Finesse for Umbral Intensify and Fleeting Expertise for Primal Fury. 

Should be WAY stronger then what you're using right now.

SHOULD... Ya right.

45% total bonus with all three mods. I dont utilize duration with wukong. I get peak efficiency with this build, ive tested it every way possible.

Ive tested this build against primal fury... Primal fury peaks at 50%... This build, crit doesnt have a peak... It keeps goin up. I cannot fit umbral mods on this build without dropping gladiator mods.

Perhaps you should try this build vs the one u just proposed. 

Otherwise, this build is flawless, and wukong doesnt need a rework to be more viable. Hes incredibly viable currently.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb (PS4)big_eviljak:

SHOULD... Ya right.

45% total bonus with all three mods. I dont utilize duration with wukong. I get peak efficiency with this build, ive tested it every way possible.

Ive tested this build against primal fury... Primal fury peaks at 50%... This build, crit doesnt have a peak... It keeps goin up. I cannot fit umbral mods on this build without dropping gladiator mods.

Perhaps you should try this build vs the one u just proposed. 

Otherwise, this build is flawless, and wukong doesnt need a rework to be more viable. Hes incredibly viable currently.

Let me do the math for you...

Without Primal Rage, with True Steel, 3 mods

40% staff crit chance with 45% off of that per combo rank. On a 1,5 multi it's 167% -> 66,8% crit chance, on 2,0 /190% -> 76%, at 3,5 it's 257% -> 102,8%

With Primal Rage and True Steel it's

65% on max value with 30% per rank... on 1,5 it's 145 %-> 94% crit chance, on 2,0 it's 160% -> 104%, at 3,5 it's 205% -> 133%

Meaning that primal rage is the better choice over Gladiator Finesse however you look at it. With both umbra mods you also have 110% more life boni and 155% strength, raising it's basedamage from 250 damage to 387 for a efficiency loss from like what? 1,2 energy/s to 2,1 energy/s? On a pool of 425 energy that's beein feed by Hunter Adrenaline?

If you don't want the extra health and giant damage boost for the irrelevant extra cost suit yourself but at the very least don't waste the slot on Gladiator Finesse. You're doing nothing there Wukong with Primal Rage wouldn't do better.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Meaning that primal rage is the better choice over Gladiator Finesse however you look at it.

Already tried explaining this to them... Finesse is simply not worth it, there's better mods.

Plus you can still have them on your melee (which they refuse to accept) allowing you to go beyond the 3 Glad mods on your frame.

You aren't going to convince them, you'll just be a "troll".

@(PS4)big_eviljak thought you might like this video, as per...

On 2018-07-30 at 8:38 PM, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Mods equipped to ur regular melee DO NOT effect ur exaLted weapons. 

I decided to show the 5 mods that DO affect your Unique Weapon.

Just to clarify what the video shows, because you seem mighty stubborn:

1) Just Gladiator Mods on Wukong, I was hitting Yellows and Whites at 2.5x crit. The actual crit chance is ~88% at this point when taking into account the Gladiator mods, which matches what you can see.

2) Gladiator Mods on Wukong and my Zaw, I was hitting Yellows and Oranges at 2.5x crit. Taking into account the fact that I have 5 Gladiator mods, then including the couple of accidental kills adding to Primal Rage (which doesn't add up to a lot) I'm at about 150% crit chance. Surprisingly I'm hitting Orange crits about 50% of the time.

3) I kill an enemy whilst channeling and Dispatch Overdrive procs.

4) I get a group of enemies to fight each other, block next to them and they all turn on me because of Guardian Derision.

These 5 mods each affect your Unique weapon whilst on your melee weapon, stop spreading misinformation.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb DeMonkey:

These 5 mods each affect your Unique weapon whilst on your melee weapon, stop spreading misinformation.

Another interresting mechanic is that Life strike appearently affects abilities without accounting for a seperate cost.

Not the best example for Wukong but the life strike on excals EB (not melee weapon sadly) heals for multiple instances free of channeling cost when slash dashing. May be possible on Iron Jab too though.

Tested Dispatch Overdrive on the melee in the same step and it procced.

I'm just curious if it's limited to that or if it applies to channeling mods in generall...a full channeling/gladiator build on your melee might give another big boost to exalted abities while channeling...

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

35 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

I'm just curious if it's limited to that or if it applies to channeling mods in generall...a full channeling/gladiator build on your melee might give another big boost to exalted abities while channeling...

It's limited to that. I assume it's because both it and Guardian Derision don't affect any 'stats' on the weapon, but rather they affect movement speed and threat.

Tested everything I could think of that might work, and these were the only 5 mods that I found. A cheaty channeling build would have been pretty sweet though.

Also, no, no life strike for Iron Jab. :thinking:

Edited by DeMonkey

5 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

@(PS4)big_eviljak thought you might like this video, as per...

I decided to show the 5 mods that DO affect your Unique Weapon.

Just to clarify what the video shows, because you seem mighty stubborn:

1) Just Gladiator Mods on Wukong, I was hitting Yellows and Whites at 2.5x crit. The actual crit chance is ~88% at this point when taking into account the Gladiator mods, which matches what you can see.

2) Gladiator Mods on Wukong and my Zaw, I was hitting Yellows and Oranges at 2.5x crit. Taking into account the fact that I have 5 Gladiator mods, then including the couple of accidental kills adding to Primal Rage (which doesn't add up to a lot) I'm at about 150% crit chance. Surprisingly I'm hitting Orange crits about 50% of the time.

3) I kill an enemy whilst channeling and Dispatch Overdrive procs.

4) I get a group of enemies to fight each other, block next to them and they all turn on me because of Guardian Derision.

I get oranges and reds on my iron staff with no gladiator mods on my zaw. Idc about finesse primary stat, i only care about the stack with the other two glad mods.

1 minute ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I get oranges and reds on my iron staff with no gladiator mods on my zaw. Idc about finesse primary stat, i only care about the stack with the other two glad mods.

And without Primal Rage you say? Then you have either Arcane Avengers, a Kavat or a friend playing Harrow giving you crit chance (any other ways of getting crit?), or you're lying to try and save face.

One of the two.

I mean, lets look at this mathematically. 

With True Steel and 3 Gladiator mods on Wukong that's 40% crit and 45% additional per combo multiplier.

In order for you to see an Orange crit you would need to be at... 3.5x combo multiplier. 45% of 40% crit is 18%.

The totals will be,

1.5x - 67% crit chance 

2x - 76% crit chance

2.5x - 85% crit chance

3x - 94% crit chance

3.5x - 103% crit chance. That's right dude, after 405 hits you've finally reached orange crit terriority. It's a shame that it's a mere 3% chance to happen. Pretty obvious, but the crit chance increases by 9% every .5x combo multiplier, meaning in order for you to see a red crit you'll have to get another 98% crit chance. You'll get 99% crit chance after 11 more .5x combo stages, so basically you'll be at 9x combo multiplier before seeing a red crit, and it'll be a 2% chance to get it...  You aren't reaching 9x combo multiplier. You aren't seeing red crits.

If you're using Sacrificial Steel then obviously the chance will be higher.

So assuming that you're using both it and Sacrificial Pressure then the Iron Staff will have 52.5% crit chance. Without going into a ton of detail, you'll get ~11.8% crit chance for each .5x combo stage. 

You will subsequently be hitting orange crits at 2.5x combo multiplier, with a crit chance of ~111.6%.

Red crits will be acheived at a 6.5x combo multiplier after hitting enemies almost 300,000 times, with a crit chance of ~206%.

So, again, either you have something else giving you the crit chance, or you're lying. 3 Gladiator mods and a True Steel alone are NOT enough to hit red crits.

Anything else?

i had not though of using Guardian on stat stick for Avenger procs!

i wish he had around 20% status for easier armor stripping but before that i want to see his range calculations changed so he can manage at least 8m. make no mistake tho that his exaulted is on par with the others in terms of base damage.. it just lacks in other areas. OOOH maybe they could boost the augment to also provide status chance?

Test against Infested who have no real defenses and of course the iron staff preforms insanely well. all of these weapons have the same rough base damage after all.

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

And without Primal Rage you say? Then you have either Arcane Avengers, a Kavat or a friend playing Harrow giving you crit chance (any other ways of getting crit?), or you're lying to try and save face.

One of the two.

I mean, lets look at this mathematically. 

With True Steel and 3 Gladiator mods on Wukong that's 40% crit and 45% additional per combo multiplier.

In order for you to see an Orange crit you would need to be at... 3.5x combo multiplier. 45% of 40% crit is 18%.

The totals will be,

1.5x - 67% crit chance 

2x - 76% crit chance

2.5x - 85% crit chance

3x - 94% crit chance

3.5x - 103% crit chance. That's right dude, after 405 hits you've finally reached orange crit terriority. It's a shame that it's a mere 3% chance to happen. Pretty obvious, but the crit chance increases by 9% every .5x combo multiplier, meaning in order for you to see a red crit you'll have to get another 98% crit chance. You'll get 99% crit chance after 11 more .5x combo stages, so basically you'll be at 9x combo multiplier before seeing a red crit, and it'll be a 2% chance to get it...  You aren't reaching 9x combo multiplier. You aren't seeing red crits.

If you're using Sacrificial Steel then obviously the chance will be higher.

So assuming that you're using both it and Sacrificial Pressure then the Iron Staff will have 52.5% crit chance. Without going into a ton of detail, you'll get ~11.8% crit chance for each .5x combo stage. 

You will subsequently be hitting orange crits at 2.5x combo multiplier, with a crit chance of ~111.6%.

Red crits will be acheived at a 6.5x combo multiplier after hitting enemies almost 300,000 times, with a crit chance of ~206%.

So, again, either you have something else giving you the crit chance, or you're lying. 3 Gladiator mods and a True Steel alone are NOT enough to hit red crits.

Anything else?

I have no need to lie. Nor do i care about saving face. At this point your trolling. My argument is that wukong is incredibly powerful, and he needs at most a few tweaks.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb (PS4)big_eviljak:

I have no need to lie. Nor do i care about saving face. At this point your trolling. My argument is that wukong is incredibly powerful, and he needs at most a few tweaks.

There it is 😂

Bothering with a games math is honestly as far away from trolling as anyhow possible mate.

And that math is what makes it powerfull yes, for a medicore weapon but kinda lacking for a kit. I mean you literally get better crit ranks from a half decent melee weapon using blood rush...the main difference is Primal Furys higher basedamage, which you don't boost. Wukongs defy? Irrelevant if you're playing power tank with Gladiator finesse...

Why would you use wukong at all over lets say Valkyr or Volt which give you additional attack speed? Over Chroma, Rhino or Ember who give you a damage boost? This isn't about simple tweaks when his only catcher is a literall weapon that's fact inferior to normal melee weapons.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

8 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

At this point your trolling

By proving you wrong? Do you not like it when I point out that what you're typing amounts to utter sewage? :sad:

I find your name calling ironic tbh, given you have absolutely no evidence to back you up. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over despite all the given proof, how is that not trolling?

Post a video of you in the simulacrum running with just the 3 Gladiator mods, no arcanes, no pets and no mods besides True Steel. Show me those orange and red crits.

I dare you.

Until then, your words are meaningless and I'm calling you out for being a liar.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

i had not though of using Guardian on stat stick for Avenger procs!

i wish he had around 20% status for easier armor stripping but before that i want to see his range calculations changed so he can manage at least 8m. make no mistake tho that his exaulted is on par with the others in terms of base damage.. it just lacks in other areas. OOOH maybe they could boost the augment to also provide status chance?

Test against Infested who have no real defenses and of course the iron staff preforms insanely well. all of these weapons have the same rough base damage after all.

It's not bad, especially given how much I use the block combo. The range could do with increasing, and frankly I want threat generation to be a part of his kit anyway, but for now it has it's uses.

The fact that it forces them to attack you is certainly helpful for Avenger as well, yeah. I sometimes find myself bullet jumping about so much that I end up taking the least amount of damage in the match, despite being a ''tank''.

• 2 weeks later...