Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new war is coming tenno. But it is not your fight...

(XBOX)Ascending Champ

2 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Pretty sure communism is illegal in a lot of  countries.

1 minute ago, spirit_of_76 said:

be gone you foul commie scum there is only room for the industrial might of capitalism in this world

771px-Unclesamwantyou.jpg

Communism lies in our hearts and our drive for a better future. you cannot remove our hope.

sigh I guess you never learned in school that for you to have a future you must build one for your self.  if you take what you don't earn it is still theft even if the government gives it to you.  remember when it comes to anything few powerful entities breed corruption.  This is why the government should be at the mercy of the people and corporations at the mercy of the government.  the corpus is what happens when the government is the corporations and the Grinneer is when the government is not at the mercy of the people but when the people are at the mercy of the government.  

2 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

sigh I guess you never learned in school that for you to have a future you must build one for your self.  if you take what you don't earn it is still theft even if the government gives it to you.  remember when it comes to anything few powerful entities breed corruption.  This is why the government should be at the mercy of the people and corporations at the mercy of the government.  the corpus is what happens when the government is the corporations and the Grinneer is when the government is not at the mercy of the people but when the people are at the mercy of the government.  

Exactly with robots and 3d printers and communist governments 😀

communism does not work I won't give you stuff for free why is why all communist governments have failed it is human nature to be greedy and capitalism works with human nature communism works against it.  that doctor won,t give you half of his paycheck that he earned just because the feds told him to.  

3 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

communism does not work I won't give you stuff for free why is why all communist governments have failed it is human nature to be greedy and capitalism works with human nature communism works against it.  that doctor won,t give you half of his paycheck that he earned just because the feds told him to.  

it is because they didn`t have robots but now we have robots and can make true communism!

and cake they forgot cake.

Edited by (XB1)Ascending Champ

sorry my statement is 70 years out of date

6 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

launch an air strike on A, shell B and take C.  you must make a beachhead some where

It should be launch an air strike on A, shell B and hold C, we have an Airbase there.  

the problem still stands that the government would not be beholden to the people (as is necessary for there to be freedom) even if you used robots you only made revolt easier and did not change the main flaw of the system.  that is that corruption has a direct relationship to power.  

1 minute ago, spirit_of_76 said:

the problem still stands that the government would not be beholden to the people (as is necessary for there to be freedom) even if you used robots you only made revolt easier and did not change the main flaw of the system.  that is that corruption has a direct relationship to power.  

It doesn`t have to be a dictatorship. it can be a communist republic like china or greece.