Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new war is coming tenno. But it is not your fight...

(XBOX)Ascending Champ

9 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

greece imploded under crippling debt and China is not a true republic.  they while not a full dictatorship like the USSR and Cuba do not have the same freedoms and Americans do nor are they truly communist either.  

Communism is not necessarily a economic system. Communist government is all about a bunch of elected representatives who are elected by the people for the people, sound similar? its a form of democracy.

Edited by (XB1)Ascending Champ

4 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

no, it is an economic principle one that leads to bankruptcy every single time.  governments are monarchies, dictatorships, republics, and democracies.   

china isn't bankrupt, also that was not communism that is a revolution that ends in a dictatorship, every country has that. communism is supposed to be a natural progression to a post-scarcity society.

Just now, (XB1)Ascending Champ said:

um.. no its a discussion on the new war and fortuna....

1. Use the title "The New War, and Fortuna"

2. Limit the subject to the game instead of spamming. 

3. The reputation of Warframe forum's is quite awful due to spam threads. This is one of those spam thread. 

That's it. 

2 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

1. Use the title "The New War, and Fortuna"

2. Limit the subject to the game instead of spamming. 

3. The reputation of Warframe forum's is quite awful due to spam threads. This is one of those spam thread. 

That's it. 

I literally talked about it in my first post... its that some decided to have a discussion on communism, and suddenly i'm in the wrong.

Edited by (XB1)Ascending Champ

Just now, Felsagger said:

A title doesn't make a thread, It's the content in it. 

People behaved according to the thread pattern. They spammed because the nature of the thread is that. 

yes and I decided to make a motivational post based on the new war and fortuna. this is not spam. you are simply overreacting. why hasn't a single person said anything, only you? it is strictness that is plaguing this forum. anyways back to motivational speech on defeating the corpus and senients. what do you think of us liberating fortuna from the corpus. or the sentients. maybe we will unite the origin system in our effort to defeat them.

Just now, (XB1)Ascending Champ said:

yes and I decided to make a motivational post based on the new war and fortuna. this is not spam. you are simply overreacting. why hasn't a single person said anything, only you? it is strictness that is plaguing this forum. anyways back to motivational speech on defeating the corpus and senients. what do you think of us liberating fortuna from the corpus. or the sentients. maybe we will unite the origin system in our effort to defeat them.

You are free to spam away. This thread will not reach too far. It has the potential to deviate and turn into a political debate. 

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

"It is our fight

Stalin would be proud!

we will show our enemies our commie pride!

Lets do this Tenno! lets show them the power of the human wave!"

(Two images unrelated to the game)

It's a spam thread. 

Why are you always attacking people :wink:

Thread can be considered spam. At best it should be in Off Topic (because communism, memes and the russian anthem have nothing to do with the game) and at worst should be locked because it's pushing a political ideology.

49 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

should be locked because it's pushing a political ideology

In theory, communism works great.

In practise, communism doesn't exist (because that's a malevolent dictatorship, not communism).

If people were capable of communism, it would be all fine and dandy. But we can't have nice things, because people suck.

8 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

In theory, communism works great.

In practise, communism doesn't exist (because that's a malevolent dictatorship, not communism).

If people were capable of communism, it would be all fine and dandy. But we can't have nice things, because people suck.

Indeed. 

So either the thread is genuine, and is pushing an ideology that will never work and has no place here. 

Or its ironic, and should be in off topic.

Either way, it's very easy to class this as spam if you so wanted.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Why are you always attacking people :wink:

Thread can be considered spam. At best it should be in Off Topic (because communism, memes and the russian anthem have nothing to do with the game) and at worst should be locked because it's pushing a political ideology.

For every apprentice there is a teacher. : -)

2 hours ago, Croise said:

DeMonkey can't do the laundry himself. He needs some volunteers for the delivery of his extensive snarky attitude

Anyway, that's basic. 

Why not treat the subject in a proper way? 

Venus Fortuna:

A collective mind bases their work in complete synchronicity. Their implants and cybernetics are just part of the Vladimir Tallinn vision of the future. The Soviet Union had a vision of the industry based on robotics, mechanized industry and automation. These Canadians brought up in the form of a Broadway a good hysterical concept about the future where a society is anchored to a debt that they can't even pay. Their lives must be extended to work endlessly with the hope of one day pay that debt. 

The script seems to take shape and sides on a set of colonies where the Tenno makes friend in different locations of the solar system. First the Tenno helps Konzu and that tribe liberate themselves of Sentient Eidolons and the Grineer. In the second run we will see how the Tenno helps the faction in Venus making friendship with the Venus dwellers. You can expect another map of the infested and so on but I hope that one never materialize. 

What would be the new war? The sentient lost possession of the settlements in Earth and want to do a reclamation. The new war, TAU, system is without a doubt the third release of the open world, the Orokin Homeworld and the battle against an ancient technology that turned against the Orokin civilization. That seems to be it. 

Edited by Felsagger

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

I can't imagine to whom you're referring. :angel:

In this world there are people better than you, far better teachers. ^^. 

Well, I can't do much with my Excalibur since all my assets of being MR25 is on the PS4 but you are always a welcomed guest to my team. :3

11 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

In this world there are people better than you, far better teachers. ^^. 

Well, I can't do much with my Excalibur since all my assets of being MR25 is on the PS4 but you are always a welcomed guest to my team. :3

Uh huh :wink:

8 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

If you used Lenin I would have been on your communism train, but you used Stalin... Soooo, I'll get on my own train that has Putin on it.. You go to make war but I go to get the Lotus back. 

Putin rides a horse though, not a train.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Uh huh :wink:

Putin rides a horse though, not a train.

A bear if you follow meme of the internet its a bear, besides a train gets us there faster, haven't been on a horse in ages would like to get to the Lotus to bring her back home with my arse not destroyed ny the long horse ride..... Oi! I can see where your mind is going... Get it out of the gutter) 

14 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

A bear if you follow meme of the internet its a bear, besides a train gets us there faster, haven't been on a horse in ages would like to get to the Lotus to bring her back home with my arse not destroyed ny the long horse ride..... Oi! I can see where your mind is going... Get it out of the gutter) 

Bears are certainly cooler...

Also, *insert reference to previous ruler of Russia and her love of horse rides here*