Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna Junction a show stopper !!!

Tiny1981

This is what gets me out of a game : to farm a map for a random room that I might fail and that also require other people to help me ? 
LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL !
I heard this game is Pay Not to Play.
It really sounds great to me !
I really don't have time to play so if I can pay to skip some aspects of the game .... u got me !
Well I payed for 3 Drift mods and surprise surprise they do not count towards unlocking Sedna !!!
Enjoyed the game so far but I am not willing to put that much effort into a game.
I am a 37 yo man that has the money but not the time.
I understand that someone in your team put a lot of effort into building those challenges.
But celebrating your colleague's effort by making the challenges mandatory ......... was a bad decision as far as I am concerned.
You could have simply made the DRIFT MODS a lot more powerful to entice people to take on the challenges.
Anyway unless you are making changes to this requirement to unlock Sedna ..... you lost a paying customer DE 😞
As of today I am offline. 
Without a reply from your side I will not be getting back into the game.
Had a great time so far though 😞

you payed for them? as in like trading? I'm honestly not sure what you expected.

The challenges aren't all bad either if you know what you're doing. In fact doing the same challenge over and over counts. The easiest one being where you power the wall gems and done.

I certainly understand the sentiment of not having enough time to sit out and grind a large amount of time, but I'm sorry but this type of response really doesn't bring me a whole lot of sympathy.

Hmm i don't see alot of complaints that people have to actually play the game to proceed.

But in a more relevant note, junctions are meant to help players become accustom to different aspect in the game (this like doing quests, scanning things, killing different enemies), so i'm kinda glad they don't let you buy your way through them (that i know of). I mean would you pay to skip the opening tutorial?

8 minutes ago, Tiny1981 said:

I heard this game is Pay Not to Play.

Not really, you were misled

Mastery Rank challenges, weapon leveling, Junction and Riven challenges, the game has always been a skill and gear test for actually advancing into the game

10 minutes ago, Tiny1981 said:

I am a 37 yo man that has the money but not the time.

If you can do Plato, Lua once or twice a night, you're bound to get the challenges in solo mode pretty easily. Cunning Drift, Speed Drift if it isn't glitched again, Stealth Drift, Agility Drift, and Power Drift can all be done solo once you have the practice in

By my experiance, there is at least one or two challenge rooms in a Lue mission (not including Defense). The rooms are marked with blue flags, you will know when you find them.

Most challenges are easy and can be done solo, for some you need a team.

Easiest rooms I think worth your time are Power Drift room, Cunning Drift room, Stealth Drift room and Speed Drift room.

• The Power Drift room is large and pretty open, there are 4 orbs on the wall. You will find out what to do with them. This is an easy room that take like a minute to complete.
  • Cunning Drift room is the same as the part in the Scond Dream, where you need to pass the security eye. There are two things on the sides that need to be destroied to start the challenge.
  • Stealth Drift room is long and high. There is a pressue plate on both sides, the start is the lower one and you need to reach to the other pressure plate.
  • Speed Drift is rare and recommanded to be done with Limbo as it's difficult without him and more than easy with him. There is a small room in the middle of it full of lasers and just outside of this small room there are doors, run through them. The mod is in the laser room, just at the top of it.
Edited by FrostedMike
typo