Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Which Warframe Again?

Paradoxbomb

You now how in the Lobby you can see which Warframe each player is using? I'd be nice if we could get the same thing for the Team health toggle (Z button) so that way it's easier to see who each player is using and coordinate better.

Additionally, I'd be nice if when someone is using voice chat, that person's name would appear on screen. Sometimes people attempt to use it, but you have no idea who's actually talking.

EDIT: possibly list the weapons being used as well if there's room

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I m sure it is written there with the weapons too, or not ?? Obviously not or you wouldnt ask, but i could have sworn its written there.

not in-game as far as i'm aware.

additionally, i have a very difficult time making out the Mastery level that gets put onto the Z Chat icon.

With the upcoming HUD rework, it would be nice to have an optional "teammate name and healthbar" display over their character on the screen. Doesn't really break immersion since you can already see them through walls anyways. Streamlines the existing Z toggle option. Makes things loads easier for Trinities who don't like having the Z toggled on.