Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Taking A Wrong Turn

Terry3373

I'm willing to spend $100.00 A month on a good tactical game but the direction of the game is taking a wrong turn fast and becoming (Disney's Funhouse)  Why on earth have they added (random teleporting), All of these so called (fun) things are ruing a great game. I'm rank 4 or 5 Ember doing a lvl 15 with mission with Paris Prime bow. My hostage gets kill (because of random teleporting) while I am simply farming Polymer bundles. I wasted 30 minutes of my game to end up on a failed mission because they want play *Disney Funhouse. We are adults here, grow up. Another complaint is that 5 hits on a lvl 12 monster with a Paris Prime Bow, 90% Damage Mod, 60% Armor Pierce. This game in a month has taken a drastic wrong turn and now I am contemplating continued support. And finally as a founder I cannot use CHAT in game because if the GOD' think you're issues are not worthy they tell you go to recruiting. It's becoming Disneyland with a bunch of Pre-Madonna's. The chat needs to be split into categories as to not upset the God's and the gameplay needs to be returned to normal.

The whole post is just confusing but I'll give it a shot. 

Never experienced what you describe as the hostage getting random teleported. Unless you are speaking about lag which is something quite different and that has been a problem right from the start. Or, if you are talking about Grineer Commandos (I think that's how they're called) that's their special ability. That's intended and has been around since quite sometime. Also, I don't think that farming materials in a rescue mission is a good choice.

About Paris Prime, I don't understand how do you take five hits to kill a level 12 enemy. Not even a level 40+ enemy takes that much. Perhaps you are not charging your attacks like you are suposed to. That would explain the lack of damage you are experiencing.

The whole problem about the Chat I didn't understand at all. I never use it anyways. 

Hope it helped somehow.

Edited by J.C.Santos

It's "Prima Donna" not "Pre-Madonna".

Thank you.

Pre-Madonna refers to the era of man before Madonna existed. XD

So Terry is complaining about going to Disneyland during the off season when the park is filled with senior citizens. Who can teleport.

In all seriousness, those Grineer Commander guys need to telegraph their teleport more so players can react/prepare for it.

The only teleporting enemies I've ever noticed have been the Grineer jetpack guys when they land.  They'll do a glitchy little jump around near where they landed after the landing animation is done.  I'm sure that'll get fixed, though.  Also aren't they getting rid of the rescue missions or tweaking them so you don't have to run around with them tagging along behind you?

Yes I was fully charging shots, sorry about misspellings, and I love this game. I just think the funhouse aspect hurts the gameplay when your doing real daily work, IE. trying to collect clan items. This is the best game I have ever played and I am confused as to why they feel the need to make it quote "fun". My dojo is done, I have built 3 blueprint weapons from lab, and then trying to collect polymer I loose a complete mission because I get teleported to another area. I just think the original game is outstanding and "If it aint broke, don't fix it". You notice people are fast to point out misspellings, etc. and that is what happens in game chat. Forgive me for flying off the handle, I just think this game is technical, it's challenging, it's beautiful, and do not change it. If I want fun ill go download a Disney game.

Some of us have been alive that long (well, before she was popular anyway)...but probably not this one...

Let's say that I'd prefer not to know anything about "Madonna," or whatever her given name was.

She's obnoxious, has daddy issues and a diastoma, and her music is uninspired at best.

I really can't forgive the diastoma, though. You're rich. Nobody likes the "wife of Bath" look. Get it fixed.

Yes I was fully charging shots, sorry about misspellings, and I love this game. I just think the funhouse aspect hurts the gameplay when your doing real daily work, IE. trying to collect clan items. This is the best game I have ever played and I am confused as to why they feel the need to make it quote "fun". My dojo is done, I have built 3 blueprint weapons from lab, and then trying to collect polymer I loose a complete mission because I get teleported to another area. I just think the original game is outstanding and "If it aint broke, don't fix it". You notice people are fast to point out misspellings, etc. and that is what happens in game chat. Forgive me for flying off the handle, I just think this game is technical, it's challenging, it's beautiful, and do not change it. If I want fun ill go download a Disney game.

That's all well and true, but people still don't understand why you needed 5 arrows to take down lv 12 Grineer, or what the Disney Funhouse aspect of the OP even referred to.

Grineer Commanders can do Switch Teleport. When there's more than one Commanders and only one of you, the teleporting becomes extremely annoying. It's not a "Brand New Disney Funhouse Feature!!!", it's old hat.

I do not know why but as I am playing, I here a teleport sound and, zoom, I get put into another area. Am I doing this? If so I apologize. I literally get teleported to a different area in the map. If anyone has more insight, and it's not a funhouse effect tell me please what it is. Thx

Teleported.. Since it's earth it's probably a Grineer Commander aka Party Hat Grineer, which has the switch teleport skill similar to that of Loki's. Annoying but it's part of the game. Not sure why you can't but i could kill a normal grineer with an unmodded Dread in just 1 hit in the Head.

Edited by Striyela

I really can't forgive the diastoma, though. You're rich. Nobody likes the "wife of Bath" look. Get it fixed.

Well that's kind of horrendously shallow. It makes her charming. :(

...sorry about misspellings, and I love this game.

Semantics don't mean jack on the internet, what you really ought to apologize for is using "Disney" in a pejorative sense. It doesn't help you look any more open minded. It would have come across much better if you presented your criticisms of the Grineer Commander's attack mechanic in the context of the game and how it is detrimental to strategy/planning or whatever.