Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Is Taking A Wrong Turn

Terry3373

You do realize that those commanders were there before even open beta? Removing their ability would be a chance, not to keep them.

Also your confusion probaly comes from the fact that they mostly spawn in low level areas and you don't see them much in the higher levels.

The bow might just a lagging error or not pulling the string back.

Ok thx, he answered my question, I am fairly new and 100% info on gameplay is not 100% available. So the Commanders can teleport you, I was not aware of this. I literally get teleported 10 times within a short period. I am getting bounced around so much it just seems extreme. Thank you clearing up the Disney Funhouse effects Haha...

Ok thx, he answered my question, I am fairly new and 100% info on gameplay is not 100% available. So the Commanders can teleport you, I was not aware of this. I literally get teleported 10 times within a short period. I am getting bounced around so much it just seems extreme. Thank you clearing up the Disney Funhouse effects Haha...

It's completely ok to be fed up with Commander teleports. A lot of people can't stand them. Hopefully, DE will do something in the future to make the Commanders less irritating.

Right now, the teleporting is just extra challenge that you can't always predict or prepare for.

Ok thx, he answered my question, I am fairly new and 100% info on gameplay is not 100% available. So the Commanders can teleport you, I was not aware of this. I literally get teleported 10 times within a short period. I am getting bounced around so much it just seems extreme. Thank you clearing up the Disney Funhouse effects Haha...

Glad we could help. Yes, Grineer Commandos could use a tweak and they can be quite annoying.

Next time I would advise you not to take such rash conclusions because it can create a huge flame war towards you. This was not the case because everyone understood it was a simple lack of information but avoid doing the same next time.

I just cannot seem to make any in game statement because certain people in both Recruiting and General love to brush everyone off because they feel they are somehow better than you. It's like go away kid, you bother me. I guess in life that will always be true, some people are just rude and mean spirited, that will never change. I hate to tell them but the definition of recruiting would be inviting people to a clan, it's not a chat and staging area like its become. I know this is still beta and all chat, invite, ETC., will be better. I know the removal of mean inconsiderate people cannot be CODED so I will just try and become more thick skinned. When you are good hearted, simple, and kind these things do effect you.

Thx for the love and understanding, I am very new and I have achieved a lot in a short time. I also joined my brother in law and others already. We chat every night on Skpe and it's great. Just in 2 months I completed my entire Dojo including Labs, I have made 3 Players +4 rank with full mods and equip and 70% of my blueprints are completed. I did this alone including finishing 3 Blueprint weapons IE Prova. All weapons get Orkin Upgrades. I am US GOV disabled now on SSI so I play 7 days a week. The last game I played 7 years (Silk Road Online) and supported them with about $100.00 US. monthly on a free to play game. And finally I have the newest Dell Inspiron, my Monitor is a 37' inch HDMI, so you can image how beautiful it looks... (The Disney Quote was a reference to being teleported by Commanders) Next month I will upgrade my founder to level 3 as well.

Edited by Terry3373