Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flashlight please!

(PSN)OriginalEquinox

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Playing missions on planets like Eris or exploring PoE at night can be a pain can be a pain at times because there are super dark areas that are hard to navigate and our inbuilt light thingy doesn't work either, having a flashlight we could use similar to a fishing spear would be really nice.

I'm not quite sure when you'll see the improvements for Plains.  It's recently appeared that Plains is significantly brighter than it used to be.  So much so that I'd describe it as brighter than a fully risen Full Moon in the night.  

Eris on the other hand?  Well..  that's supposed to intentionally darker for the horror effect.  And of course it's supposed to be difficult to see so that the possibility of jump scares.  If you want it brighter on Eris, well there's always the Ignus/Ignus Wraith.  Because.  flamethrower.  

I'd rather just toggle the one we have. as far as a "key" why not have it activate on holding the activate key. X for pc. currently it doesnt have a tap/hold use. and aside from the specific times you use it. it has no function other than reloading which is also on a seperate key anyway. so hold interact for a second to toggle it on and off.

but yes. automatic flashlight kind of sucks.

Amprex too?!  Mein gott.  Slap Point Strike and Hunter's Munitions on that thing with multishot and as much raw dmg as you can and everything dies a painful, bleedy death.  As for the Ignis the build I use has a riven, but basically pick a status and then go to town.  Here's a vid about the Amprex that shows what it can do when built right, no riven's needed.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Ignis and Amprex actually, never understood why people like those two, a waste of 12p on weapon slots imo.

Full crit ignis W is actually pretty strong. My ignis wraith is viral + fire creates slash procs so it helps a lot with dropping heavy armored/shielded enemies fast.

8 minutes ago, ShakeyMac said:

Amprex too?!  Mein gott.  Slap Point Strike and Hunter's Munitions on that thing with multishot and as much raw dmg as you can and everything dies a painful, bleedy death.  As for the Ignis the build I use has a riven, but basically pick a status and then go to town.  Here's a vid about the Amprex that shows what it can do when built right, no riven's needed.

1 minute ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Full crit ignis W is actually pretty strong. My ignis wraith is viral + fire creates slash procs so it helps a lot with dropping heavy armored/shielded enemies fast.

Well I suppose I could try them out again since I used them before the beam weapon buff, and even peasant tools like that deserve a second chance I guess, but I'm sure they won't surpass my Plasmor because Arca Plasmor>everything else -Bimbo 😄