Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More People Are Interested In Pvp Than Pve

drakwon

http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=pvp#q=pvp%2C%20pve&cmpt=q

By a large margin more people are interested in PvP than PvE. 

DE don't make a mistake with this game and listen to the extremely vocal, extremely small part of the gaming community and not add PvP missions.

It would not take much effort or resources to add to this game, so it really makes no sense not to.

It would would help fix the problems of burnout that so many people are facing

http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=pvp#q=warframe&cmpt=q

You see two spikes and the drops. This is over 5 months, and will continue to decline if something drastic is not done. More guns, tilesets and bosses will not be enough to keep people interested in the game and it will be over before it gets out of beta.

That's cool, other games have PvP and people play them for that. People play warframe for the PvE, not in hopes that someday in the far future there will be a good PvP system, and that they should gear up now while they wait for it.

You going to jump on your other 6 accounts just to post no like every other time?

Nice accusation without proof. Dismissed then.

edit: Also, the graph means nothing, what if 50% of the "PvP" it found were negative, saying "I hate PvP" or something like that? Your graph is worthless. Sorry.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

BALANCE.

Not a single one of you PvP supporters can balance the game for PvP purposes.

The first to demand PvP shall be the first to cry about getting OHKO'd

I MEAN HAVE ANY OF YOU USED THE DUEL FUNCTION?

oh well let's just wait for global dueling to silence everything.

You know that thing is wrong most of the time and that's in general statistics, not Warframe as a whole. There are several games where the PvE is bad and the PvP would work better for it, but Warframe isn't one of those games. The games that do better with PvP is games like Magicka where the Campaign and Co-op is bad but the PvP is a lot of fun [random fights everywhere].

Should really not take assumptions of a random google search seriously... really tends to get you yelled at by players with low tolerance. (That have been hearing reason on why to add it, no good suggestions of actually getting it in)

I know right! It would never be possible in an internet absolutely chock full of PvP experiences that a single GOOD PvE experience would be a refreshing twist and would never keep this audience this captivated! (definitely sarcasm) Besides the global duels are coming along with the clan duels already in place.

Edited by un1337ninj4

Sigh, some people will just say anything. OP, your statement is false, the vst majority of the community has proved time and again that PvP is something we don't really want.

However, some of us, myself included, do not mind for as long as PvE remains the main focus.

Additionally, I'd like some interestig PvE for a change, something complex that I actually need to formulate some strategies for, instead of just run and gun. Right now, no PvE encounter is interesting, not truly, truth be told.

Now do us all a favor and stop posting nonsense.