The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Adjustable Mod Rank and Rentable Potatos

MeninoBronzinho

Hello!

The ideia is to be able to select the rank of the mod when you equip it.
Let's say the current mod has the max rank of 12 and you have upgraded it to rank 10, then you will be able to chose the rank from 1 to 10.

Why? It's sound like a good idea! I'll not try to make you believe that this is a "game changer" for builds.
But it seems like it will help to level a weapon or frame. Especially when a polarity drops a rank 13 mod to a rank 7 mod.

Since I'm dropping this idea, how about a rentable Orokin Reactor and Orokin Catalyst?

There are weapons and warframes that you don't really gonna use, but it's a pain to level it with no reactor or catalyst. With rentable potatos you can reach level 30, remove the potato and pay for the amount of time you used it (or other method of payment). The rentable could (or not) be removable and put in other item that you are leveling.

What do you guys think?

PS: English is not my first language, so... sorry for any mistakes. And also sorry if this is not the right part of the forum to expose suggestions.

Yes to adjustable mod rank. It will save us from having multiple of same mod with different ranks.

No to rentable potatoes. Its just a dumb idea ( sorry ) , people will exploit the hell out of it and DE will potentially lose money. Its not that hard to get potatoes tho.