Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My problem with the recent unvaulting

Schmerdvana

This is more of a complaint. 

I prefer the PoE way of relic rewards for unvaulted relics. I got lucky before with the ember frost loki unvaulting, and i got 3 unvaulted relic in one bounty. And every run i at least get 1 unvaulted relic. AND IT'S A SURE UNVAULTED RELIC if you get the relic reward.

The void is rather a pain. Especially that Axi S3. It's not rewarding at all. Sure, the capture missions can be done in like 2 mins or under. But running a bounty and getlucky to get more than 1 unvaulted relic is very rewarding. And it's the plains; what's not to enjoy?

All of these are just my opinion. I'm sorry, but it's just depressing not getting not what you want when you worked for it countless number of times. *ehem axi s3*

So what's your proposal?

Stick it in Bounties as well? That would reduce the chances at Limbo relics and put players who were quite happy farming Limbo in your current position, ''unhappy''.

Edited by DeMonkey

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Stick it in Bounties as well? That would reduce the chances at Limbo relics and put players who were quite happy farming Limbo in your current position, ''unhappy''.

There aren't that many unvaulted relics (4, right?). I think DE could just replace one or two items from the bounties with the Unvalted Relics, or maybe generate a new bounty loot table exclusively for each Unvaulted relic tier. There are 3 loot table for each level range of bounties, temporarily adding a new one wouldn't hurt much.

Having the Unvaulted relics released in both, Void and Cetus, would benefit more people tho.