Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone here bought the new pinnacle pack, but didn't receive anything in game?

Bronjun

2 minutes ago, tastic said:

Did you login on the steam client or the stand alone? Needs to be steams to receive it

Of course I bought using the steam client, true for my previous two pinnacle packs, which I received immediately. Library also indicates I have the DLC and forbids second purchase. 

28 minutes ago, tastic said:

Then try restarting both steam and WF, WF its self can be buggy when buying ingame and requires a relog to trigger it arriving

Tried both and didn't work. Might reinstall Warframe later. 

Yup, we will get everyone sorted out here, investigating now to see what's up! It may require a hotfix, thanks for your patience!

The 2 deployment today should fully resolve the issue, you simply need to login while launching through Steam to receive the items you purchased between yesterday and today! So sorry about this!

25 minutes ago, Pineapplecow said:

[DE] Umm can u help me i cant find argon trying now for over 10 hours

This is not the place for this, but you can find Argon in the Void missions, inside the containers, you have to break then to get the Argons.

heyo! 
well, title basically

bought the pinnacle shock absorbers pack like 1 hour ago and still nothing

closed the game and logged in again but nothing happens

and i'm worried about this because when battering maneuver packs were available i bought 2 of them and i got them in-game almost instantly

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yup, we will get everyone sorted out here, investigating now to see what's up! It may require a hotfix, thanks for your patience!

I did buy syanadana with blades on the back,and I didn't get anything.did try for tickets on steam and I dont know what to do because my English is not good... 5$ is not that much I spend more money on drinks but now im in dilemma to spend money on tennogen...Because,I think you see my point.