Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to rename a mission type

rastaban75

For the record, the mission that prompted this topic was not my first sortie defense, nor it was a failure. I've done hundreds of sorties. It's just this one was extra annoying because that operative was extra erratic and kept dying, and I had little help reviving him.

The idea of calling it "mobile idiot defense" occurred to me a long time ago. It's not an actual suggestion (or a petition, for that matter) hence why I put this in Off Topic.

2 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

For the record, the mission that prompted this topic was not my first sortie defense, nor it was a failure. I've done hundreds of sorties. It's just this one was extra annoying because that operative was extra erratic and kept dying, and I had little help reviving him.

The idea of calling it "mobile idiot defense" occurred to me a long time ago. It's not an actual suggestion (or a petition, for that matter) hence why I put this in Off Topic.

you know you’re not morally obligated to revive everyone 

if reviving someone will make you go down as well, it’s not really worth the risk

2 minutes ago, paulbert97 said:

you know you’re not morally obligated to revive everyone 

if reviving someone will make you go down as well, it’s not really worth the risk

You're kinda obligated to do so when they're the objective...