Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaubans Mortier Heavy Blade Skin and Zenistar Problem [Fixed]

SammySourPuss

I recently purchased the Vauban Citadel Collection, which has some of the coolest looking skins I have ever seen. Although when I put the Mortier Heavy Blade Skin on my Zenistar it failed to throw out the disk. Zenistar threw out the disc when I removed the skin from the weapon. Is anyone else having this issue? 

P.S- Keep up the good work DE. These skins are awesome!

Thank You,

SammySourPuss

The zenistar can't fire its disk with the new mortier skin equipped. Not sure if this is intended since it technically doesn't have its disk visually.

Anyway, i do not own any other heavy blade skins so I don't know if this is just a thing that happens with the zenistar

So in my arsenal, the head of the Mortier weapon isn't deploying consistantly. Sometimes it will swivle and extend as it should other times it will stop halfway through the animation or not move at all.

Also, and more importantly for me, it seems the Mortier skin prevents the Zenistar disk from deploying, the weapon will do the correct charge attack animation for the throw, but no disk will spawn, and from what I can tell, it isn't invisible as no damage occurs after it should be launched.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Edited by GrimKonstantin

Normally the zenistar heavy attack launches a projectile disk however after I equipped the Mortier Heavy Blade skin it would not work while the skin is equipped I have tested with no skin and the Heavy Blade Dominion Skin and they seem to be fine it's only the Mortier Heavy Blade skin that is nullifying the effect 

3 hours ago, GrimKonstantin said:

So in my arsenal, the head of the Mortier weapon isn't deploying consistantly. Sometimes it will swivle and extend as it should other times it will stop halfway through the animation or not move at all.

yeah  indeed, sometimes it stays stuck like that in missions too. Whan used ont he galatine prime, the blade of the skin also stuck through the skin.