Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love DE

KamikazeKamanzi

That is definitely one of the great things about DE, how much they feel like real people in everything they do. 

Yeah all developers are real people but so many of them come off as feeling like cardboard cutouts of pictures of a real people, more than they feel like real actual people. 

It's why watching Primetime and the Devstreams is so fun and all the additional interaction they have with the community just feels so much more genuine. 

13 minutes ago, Oreades said:

That is definitely one of the great things about DE, how much they feel like real people in everything they do. 

Yeah all developers are real people but so many of them come off as feeling like cardboard cutouts of pictures of a real people, more than they feel like real actual people. 

It's why watching Primetime and the Devstreams is so fun and all the additional interaction they have with the community just feels so much more genuine. 

I agree with this so much. They bring a different kind of environment to the game by being so interactive with the community. Yeah sometimes we get tilted about stuff in game but they really do work their ass off to give us 200% of their dedication to the game.

Red Text truly is a triumph.

As for DE as a whole being amazing... you have no idea. The last F2P game I was into had a CEO who's every public appearance or recorded podcast was done obviously drunk; a single 'Community Manager' who's job is was to just do office work no one else wanted to do, not actually engage with the community; two balance masters, one of which couldn't go two minutes without being corrected as to how ingame mechanics work, and another who was openly hostile to any community suggestion and had open contempt for a group of players who went so far as to type up and present a total balance pass, complete with rationales, numbers, and input from the 'professional' players of the game; and developer sanctioned "New Player Helpers" who constantly misinformed new players.

I came to Warframe with several other players from this game, and every week is a new shock as DE shows it actually gives a crap.

Edited by fadingtheory

D.E and I go for long walks, holding hands.

We snuggle up and whisper little secrets in our own private language.

And when the time is right I lead D.E by the hand, into our bedroom, and we make tender, sweet love.

We've been trying for a smaller studio for a while, and if we are successful I'll let you all know, as fatherhood is something I'm incredibly excited about.