Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno's Best Friend!

[DE]Helen

Here is Patty Cake! Newly hatched and already eager to take down her fair share of Grineer! Below, I also added some screenshots of the process of making the eggs. Was gonna do Paper Mache, but unfortunately ran out of time (though, I still plan on making them because who wouldn't want their own Kubrow egg? xD) Anyway, here's my submission! hope you all enjoy it ^-^ I'm gonna go snuggle her now x3

5uA1zWh.jpgubjAjt4.pngdhYMdob.png

• Like 2

https://imgur.com/a/D6FcVYn

This is Jed

A little bit of story for this

So this became a group project after we had found out about the project, including Sir_Zay, Freedom7890, and wonderthot (who hasnt started playing yet but will soon after this project). Sir_Zay and i were extreamly hyped when we saw the Nidus deluxe skin annouced and when we saw this competition we instantly knew we had to make the helmith charger armour for it. We found out about the competition a bit late so we didnt have time to make the leg guards or the wings but we're all very happy with the result. 

Edited by KripticGT
Spelt Jed's name wrong

This is my beautiful tortie Esther showing off her Saraba Armor. I made it with paperboard and construction paper and used two head bands as a make shift harness.

W8jyUYW.jpg

Also some bonus pictures

F2mJdwi.jpg

iNIn7pv.jpg

2QAGbAs.jpg

My other cat Hobbes tried it on as well.

Thanks DE for putting on this contest, it was quite fun and I've enjoyed seeing everyone's submissions.

• Like 1

Sherbert... I mean SHERVARA... will only tolerate hats ^^; 

shervara_by_andelice-dckx977.png

Image consists of vinyl, faux leather, a key ring, aluminum foil, acrylic paint, various butchered stickers, blurred out background junk, and a ten year old fuzzball 😄

It's been fun figuring out what to submit and I've enjoyed seeing all the wonderful submissions! Thank-you for putting on this contest 🙂

Better pictures of him without his hood in the spoiler 

Spoiler

sherbert2sm_by_andelice-dckx9m4.png

sherbert1sm_by_andelice-dckx9ke.png

• Like 1