Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno's Best Friend!

[DE]Helen

Hello DE and Tennos! I hope you like the short-comic-thingy I made with my doggo, Woofie. He's a Coton de Tulear, which I got last year, and the main inspiration for my real kubrow name, Bibu. Anyway,  Behold his fluffiness! (PS: The last two frames are the most important)

(Again, PS: Don't be scared to zoom in the pictures for details, I was not able to make it bigger than it already is😅. Link:https://imgur.com/a/kNe63fpUyirQBw.jpg

My beloved kitten that lost his eye when he was 1 week old. I am very sad that he wont be able to see the world normaly ....BUT he is just like Excalibur umbra because he likes to meow alot and has a lot of energy. I love him alot.      RAFIS Umbra

rafis%20umbra%20finished%20all_zpsqjxku9

Edited by (PS4)travelingas
His name + umbra

Well well, here is my dog Connor, he`s a Greyhound, 11 months old, and loves to use psychological torture on scared Grineer.

Warframe%20Connor_zps1rzmotvh.jpg

In his spare time this slender and magestic beast of many names loves to sun bath:

Sunbath_zpsq3uzhpwd.jpg

Salutations fellow Tenno!!!

Oh, man, kudos to that person up there with the RL Kavat armor, that's awesome. I hope that wins.

I thought I'd pretend my cat was being useful for once in his life (jk):

ACef7yV.jpg

He's a bit cut off both because that's where the original picture ended and because I forgot the Captura menu would show up on Steam screenshots and I didn't have them bound to the same key. Don't worry, I can assure you I have 100% of a cat at home. I wish I was a bit better at image manipulation, because it would've been nice to match the lighting, but oh well.

I think I said this upthread somewhere, but despite having worked hard on this, I don't really want it to win. The plat would be nice, but visually, this guy is a snoozefest. He's just black. Not exactly groundbreaking. I'm sure they're going to take that into consideration when picking the winners, so it would've been nice to see it in the contest outline to start with. Yeah, it kind of rankles if you have a "boring" patterned pet, but at least they'd be up-front about it.

Fun fact: disregarding my mediocre photo edit, this picture is more or less to scale. My cat is three feet long when he stretches out - a bit longer than the yardstick, even. He has no trouble standing up on his back legs and checking out what's on the kitchen counter, even though he knows he's not supposed to!

Edited by Fallowsthorn
(Of course I notice my tiny mistake right after I hit post. Of course.)
  • Like 1

"Meowl all you want, it won't make your food bowl any more full than it already is so stop it I am trying to sleep." 

X8IjmfD.jpg

This Furframe is Geiger, my Excalipurr.

wUb9e7M.jpg

She's energetic, brilliant, and beautiful, and there's no one else I'd rather have at my side while hunting Grineer all throughout the Origin System (please don't tell my wife I said that). Here she is basking in the empowering moonlight of Lua in the armor of her choice. We let her pick the material, so of course it's made of yarn. 

iE9xfeU.jpg

The imgur album can be seen here. I included some shots without the photoshopping and without the costume. 

Edited by (XB1)Sunblast
Added more pretty pictures!
  • Like 2