Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Solar Rails/Solar Rail Conflicts

It Has Been YEARS! sence The Solar Rail armistice was enacted. DE Has taken one of the best PVP gamemodes away and left it to die. i belive it is time once again for clans to go to war once more, DE may not have known it at the time but when they took down the solar rails a community went along with it. i speak of the pvp community. the community has sence been a shell of its former self, clans used to host big dojo tournament were clans would send there best dueler against each other, Clans used to fight for a piece of a pie know as the solar rails . now a days clans and pvp need a major overhaul and i dont mean a rework im mean all hand on deck to fixing clans and PVP in general. Any veterans from this era in warframe can tell you the solar rails was one of the best pvp gamemode warframe ever saw. and yes it had its problems like unbalanced warframe and weapon combos. and yes alot of Cheaters and hackers. but, even if you look past all of that anyone that played the solar rails had fun, even if they lost a fight. and for the PvP community and clans this was a "REAL" end game it kept a player base active every day.As a 3 1/2 year vet all i want is PVP to be great again.  #BRINGBACKTHESOLARRAILS

While the solar rails/dark sector missions were gone by the time I started warframe I do hope for it to make a comeback in some way. I'm not sure how well PVP will work given the popularity of Conclave seems to have and there is always a risk of small or 1 man clans being screwed over. I'm not saying there aren't great PVPrs in these situations but the risk of the solar rail wars going the way of Conclave is pretty high unless it's done really well, meaning it's there but only a small section of players actively use it and the rest only go to either see what' it's about or are looking to max out everything.

Personally I think having a mission attached to the solar rails would do better as a way of expanding the warframe universe or if PVP is the only way you feel it should go have it as a battle royal setting where the a clan does research on the rails rails to lead to a dark sector and when that research is done has to be activated in some fashion to signal that clan/alliance is ready for a fight. The rails can take you to a location in a dark sector with the fight over a rare mod or weapon being the reward.

• 2 weeks later...