Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support sucks

--Aegis--xFin9x

I've made 4 support tickets all trying to get the same question answered and on the first 3 all i got was some BS copy and pasted response then the ticket gets closed. On the 4th i actually got ignored. The first 3 got responses within 20-30 minutes the 4th is still sitting there 7 hours after i posted it. Not once has my question been answered or even read. Where do i have to go to get this "good customer service" everyone's talking about? 

I am little curious what the question was that you had your ticket solved 3 times without an answer. And as for 7 hours you are extremely lucky guy that you had your first 3 answered within 20-30 mins, i been waiting 2 and half week for technical support.

Also such topics, won't draw any attention, you posted it in feedback section, so post a constructive one.

Spamming support tickets is a quick way to get suspended/banned from support for abusing the ticket functionality.

If you have an issue or question, submit 1 ticket, and be patient. Support response times are based on the number and priority of tickets in the queue ahead of you, so it may be a few days to a week (or in rare cases sometimes several weeks) before support can respond. You should never create multiple tickets for the same issue.