Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Benifits & "Double Linked" Accounts

(i'm posting w/ my PS4 Login)

I just started last week w/ PS4 Warframe, mainly to take the grindy challenge to get back to where i was PC, (Same name, MR21 , account since U7) and a friend of mine is in a similar situation except w/ thier instance the places infrastructure wont allow both power and Wifi Reach to thier PC upstairs/Power the TV, in the living-room, 3 PC's of the Roommates the PS4 (i believe they DONT have a Pro,but a slim Normal) with their PC itself ontop of all that (even w/ the PS4 off but the 3 PCs other household electronics on, when she turns on her PC.. *POP!* goes their breaker).

so while grinding and keeping up Drops Prime for Prime (when teh next is going to pop anyway) and twitch Prime loot.  especially w/ the new bundle, this just came to mind..  My PC account is Sync'd to my Twitch Prime (Amazon Prime) account. and so has my PS4 account.. How is this going to work? will both receive the stuff? or just the first account i log in-game with get it?

outside the fact said friend i want to help when i finally catch up, about only reason i'm starting up is just something to do w/ my PS4 as its new and i dont have many games to cycle around with (Digimon Cyberslueth , FFXV, .hack//GU Last Recode, and Elder Scrolls Online with planned on getting KH3, the Kingdom Hearts HD Remixes, Digimon Cyberslueth: Hackers Memories, and Digimon New World Order,)

Outside this ontop i gotta say, i've encountered basically little to No Toxic/Aggressive Public Players on PS4  vs one in 4 to 6 on PC i'll get someone thats "Lets go go go ! i'm streaming! " trolls, Toxic or outside plain Nasty. and i seem to get matched up more often with players my MR than the Super Random on PC. (or at least just how i've been noticing anyway.)

38 minutes ago, (PS4)CaelThunderwing said:

My PC account is Sync'd to my Twitch Prime (Amazon Prime) account. and so has my PS4 account.. How is this going to work? will both receive the stuff? or just the first account i log in-game with get it?

Can you "TL:DR" this in at the bottom? The rest of the post is completely irrelevant to the title.

The first account linked gets the stuff, the other does not.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)CaelThunderwing said:

when teh next is going to pop anyway

End of September.

Edited by krc473

Just now, (PS4)CaelThunderwing said:

TL;DR, i started PS4 Warframe to have more grind (Stuff to do) + eventually be able to help a friend that switched to PS4 version. , both accounts are linked to the same Twitch Account. didnt know what gets the Rewards/Loot/Drops

Not this bottom mate.