Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to farm split Chamber?

jasonwwr2

Question

So apparently i went to the wiki and reddit, still, some people said that that the best chance at farming it was by farming leekter, but after some runs, i’m still not able to get, i know that split chamber and heavy calibur are a must-hv mods( my thoughts)for primary weapons( heavy calibur is by doing vault runs, i don’t hv one too, so i just mabye go ahead and do some runs) 

just some advice could help, thx for your appreciation

16 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, jasonwwr2 said:

For free??!

It's a pretty... common mod in the game and it doesn't have extremely low drop rates. I'm pretty sure you can get one for free, even on pc.

1 minute ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

Pretty much for free. On PC warframe market sellers are offering for 5 plat. Go farm some relics, sell some prime junk, and there...it's practically free.

So you are saying that i trade a prime blueprint junk for that mod.... am i right? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

It's a pretty... common mod in the game and it doesn't have extremely low drop rates. I'm pretty sure you can get one for free, even on pc.

So all i need to do is once i got a prime blueprint, find someone interested in the trade chat ( i’m pc) and....done...?

Just now, jasonwwr2 said:

So all i need to do is once i got a prime blueprint, find someone interested in the trade chat ( i’m pc) and....done...?

yeah... or just type in trade chat "Hey, can someone give a Split Chamber for free, please?"

25 minutes ago, jasonwwr2 said:

So you are saying that i trade a prime blueprint junk for that mod.... am i right? 

Step 1: Farm some relics

Step 2: Go into trade chat and say "WTS prime junk"

Step 3: Trade with someone who wants to buy it. Not sure what it goes for on PC but on PS4 you'd get your 5 plat pretty quickly

Step 4: With plat in hand go into trade chat and say "WTB split chamber 5 pl"

Step 5: Someone should respond to you and then invite you to their dojo, where you'd make the trade

Someone might be willing to trade straight up a split chamber for some prime junk but the above would likely be faster

7 hours ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

Step 1: Farm some relics

Step 2: Go into trade chat and say "WTS prime junk"

Step 3: Trade with someone who wants to buy it. Not sure what it goes for on PC but on PS4 you'd get your 5 plat pretty quickly

Step 4: With plat in hand go into trade chat and say "WTB split chamber 5 pl"

Step 5: Someone should respond to you and then invite you to their dojo, where you'd make the trade

Someone might be willing to trade straight up a split chamber for some prime junk but the above would likely be faster

Thx

9 hours ago, Kryshok said:

I'm in game right now for about another 10mins...can give you a split chamber for some junk mods...don't need it.

sorry mate are u free now? i kinda busy during the last 9 hours

Edited by jasonwwr2