[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

Prime Warframe- the prime frame should have there own abilities almost similar to the Warframe.

Tenno- when are we going to see the Tenno use melee weapons?

Tenno skills- when are we going to have better Tenno ninja skills I mean something like naruto where we don’t need to use our Warframe that much.

Is there going to be any changes to the clan trade kiosk? 

Would be nice trade other items, besides prime parts, mods, and DNA prints with at least clan mates?

Will there be any changes to the relic system, it seems a little disconnected.

If I had a idea for a solution, is there a specific place to send it? No I am not a big user of twitter, so that wont work for me.

Is there any word on an update to the login rewards system to allow for catching up? E.g. Counting up in mastery rank when behind by two or more milestones. Waiting years for primed shred and such doesn't sound that appealing.

Edited by Perral

It has been over 5 years since @[DE]Rebecca has confirmed that Primed Chamber will eventually return in future events. When will be the "right time" to re-release this mod to the public like you said you would eventually do 1,854 days ago?

gYAUlnC.jpg

• Upvote 1

Can we Have a Frame  Similar to Iron man?  😄   love to have any answers!

Edited by _Orion-Pax_

Will maxed mods ever be given the ability to be placed in builds at lower ranks as to not have many mods of different ranks cluttering up the inventory? (applies to focus nodes too)

Are there any plans to update the other tilesets or add rooms/blocks to make them feel more spacious and open?

Obviously you've got Landscapes for each planet slowly coming out, but I think as we get new systems like Railjack and progressively cooler game designs and ideas, the original tiles are becoming too cramped and outdated.

Edited by BendyBread

Metaphorically speaking, I have had an uncanny luck: I've been on the verge of so many heart attacks because of the 'hey kiddo' visitations. That in mind, I would there are players that would have more serious reactions to this kind of event. Could you consider making an option to reduce, remove or even increase the tendency of this event? perhaps after the fifth or tenth visit to let the point drive itself home first.

• Applause 1