Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

what I'd like to know in this Dev Stream:

1. New Login Reward System.

2. Damage 3.0

3. Melee 3.0

4. Incoming Warframe Prime.

5. Will Plains of Eidolong get the Cetus Bounty man in the Plains before Fortuna hits?

6. Melee Void Energy Weapons for Operators will be a thing with Melee 3.0? or at anytime

7. Relay reconstruction? We're gonna run out of Relays at this point! D:

8. more things I can't remember xD

Hi DE/Rebecca,

I have several questions/queries

-Why do only three types of hive seem to appear on hive missions?

-What happened to vehicle you showed several streams back driving around Cetus? (it had 6 wheels)

-Can you make vor's prize re-playable for those veterans who skipped it? 

Thanks for creating this amazing game and i cant wait to see/play what comes next

A Loyal Tenno 

Palmerfarmer

Venus when

when is the new expansion of venus expected to come

PC tennogen to console

i see how the rhino scarab is both on PC and on console (using plat for purchase)will we ever see older PC tennogen items on Consoles follow the same path.

Umbra variants

will we get to see more umbras variants (volt,rhino,Obern,Lki,)

conclave feedback stealth/massive map

will pvp conclave feedback be taken on board

like a stealth or massive map pvp

Melee damage pvp

lacera.zaw daggers these 1/2 hit kill can these be changed and the katanas take 5 hits average to kill

tail syandannas

are there any plans add to cosmetic features like adding tail syandannas by allowing a syandanna to be moved like a symbols

symbols on syandannas

also allowing to add symbols to syandanna and multiple symbols

will we be able to add symbols onto on syandannas and multiple symbol so we can create a pattern on our warframes

katana zaw more blades

will katana zaws get different blade types

frame fighter frame rate /controls

will frame fighter move quick and fluid as injustice/mortal combat.

with novice to advance controls

Tennogen attachments/skin models

will there be ever a chance for content creators to make tennogen attachments

will there ever be more option for tennogen makers to use deluxe models to make skins

this is ideal as inraos is very skinny but his deluxe model has more meat on him.

Liset racing/vehicle in massive map pvp

Will we ever see the use of the liset be more involved other than being a loading screen

Will you talk a little about how close Fortuna is to being released?

Will we have content before it's release so that there is something to look forward to?

Also, do you guys have a release date for that Nezha Deluxe skin? What about the rest of tennogen for console players and the release of the Vaubon Deluxe?

Will there be different types of bounties? Will you ever add onto the Plains of Eidolon's map? Will there be more fish? Zaws? Amps?

Will you ever bring zaw only skins? I think it'd make people play with them more. Will you ever buff zaws?

Can we get life steal added to flash accelerant for ember survivability she's so squishy and her augment is basically obsolete to protect her with range reduction or change fire quake augment to stop range reduction at cost of power strength keep the knockdown..,that might help

Any chance we may get new standing positions for Melee Weapons to match the Noble and Agile Animation Sets? Not so much as new idle animations for Melee weapons, but just new standing postures. For example, with Venka and the Agile Animation Set equipped, the warframe isn't standing straight up, but is crouched lower to the ground.

Can we get more information on Melee 3.0? I have faith that that you guys will improve it and make melee more fun to play, but I know some of my builds/mods will not be as useful after the update. I don't mind having to edit my build but would like to start thinking about how I will change it now to prepare for the update.

Hello DE ,

a few question,

1. Will there be a proper "rework" to Vauban? not "soon" but in a near future, or is this it and no changes are planned?
  2. If an eidolon falls in the PoE and nobody is there to hear it does it still make a sound and teleport randomly for no reason even with a charged lure present?
  3. Will there be a fix for the intro skip only working for host? i have died a few times because of it.
  4. Can the Uranus maps be made more ... less dependent on sharkwing? make it completely optional , with alternatives for those who hate that part with a very strong passion?
  5. When can we expect the Melee rework?
  6. Can kubrows be made more useful , Kavats have far more utility at the moment , cant remember the last time i walked my menagerie of a dozen kubrows.
  7. Can i have a menagerie for my kubrows on a lower deck of my ship please (along with an armory and a bathroom)?

Thanks for reading.

Console to PC data transfer? Just built my first PC and would love to bring over my console data to pc and continue playing. Can not restart, too much time and money spent on it to do that.

Can we have a transparency bar while we aim down the sight, some warframes and armor pieces can take a good chunk of your screen which can make seeing enemies hard?

Archived