Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what about archwing

Blackbox24

I'm sure Archwing was one of main feature DE give us in Warframe with Archwing have its own quest but lets say... lack of development.

I hope in the "Railjack", DE give more attention to Archwing as like giving more prime variant and more mission type like Infested or Orokin.

What you guys thinking what DE should do to make Archwing more interesting even after "endgame".

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Blackbox24:

I'm sure Archwing was one of main feature DE give us in Warframe with Archwing have its own quest but lets say... lack of development.

I hope in the "Railjack", DE give more attention to Archwing as like giving more prime variant and more mission type like Infested or Orokin.

archwing it's ok..?

Zitat

What you guys thinking what DE should do to make Archwing more interesting even after "endgame".

endgame.. aha... well... i don't feel any "endgame" on warframe right now...

32 minutes ago, Blackbox24 said:

Remove Archwing would be a good improvement.

... Ok, but seriously, I've never seen what's so interesting about AW. Warframe is all about the mobility and the environment - jump right, jump left, punch, hide behind a crate, pirouette out of your hiding place, triple-flip while shooting, and land with a hammer slam.

And AW? Move tri-dimensionally in a basically empty space. Knock yourself on Corpus corridors. Travel around an asteroid because a Grineer's stuck somewhere there.

No, thank you.

il y a une heure, (PS4)NewcastleDisease a dit :

archwing it's ok..?

endgame.. aha... well... i don't feel any "endgame" on warframe right now...

I mean like more Archwing missions, Dark Sector, Kuva, Void, Excavation in space (?) hah I can imagine you dig the asteroid.

and yeah "endgame" that doesn't feels like endgame, bring me moorrree weapons and frames