The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choose Your War Frame Anime Weapon

xXBlackRiceXx

saber's Avalon + excalibur sword from Fate zero/ night for my excalibur warframe.

Avalon: protect user from all physical or magical damage/ heals all damage.

Excalibur sword : excaliburrrrrrr! then a flash of of golden light, and everything infront of you is vapourised. XD too OP

saber's Avalon + excalibur sword from Fate zero/ night for my excalibur warframe.

Avalon: protect user from all physical or magical damage/ heals all damage.

Excalibur sword : excaliburrrrrrr! then a flash of of golden light, and everything infront of you is vapourised. XD too OP

^Agree, that $h!t is OP!

I'm a big fan of Monster Hunter games~

Not sure you if you can classify Monster Hunter as a anime~

but they did have their own manga also. "Monster Hunter Orage"~

I would choose sooooo many weapons from that game~

but I'll choose one that I like seeing is the "Tenebra"~

600px-TenebraLS.png

Rapiers! You don't see them as often but when they show up they're usually awesome. Revolutionary Girl Utena comes to mind as the most blatant example but the Soul Caliber franchise has had at least two. They usually show up in the hands of "elegant" style characters.

Best part is the hilts and guard are really open to being embellished with organic-form lines.

Rapiers! You don't see them as often but when they show up they're usually awesome. Revolutionary Girl Utena comes to mind as the most blatant example but the Soul Caliber franchise has had at least two. They usually show up in the hands of "elegant" style characters.

Best part is the hilts and guard are really open to being embellished with organic-form lines.

I actually had a same idea. How come there's no rapier in the game.

They are small xD

Does that matter? :P They could be lengthened and enlarged. Aren't most 'anime' weapons exaggerated in some form?

There just aren't any 'poking' weapons right now. I'll throw out another one... Spears! Or polarms in general.

cid-art-001.gif

Edited by Brasten