Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You guys need BattlEye implemented in Conclave

ZenDash

Now i'm not the one to whine about hacks everytime I die but as unbelievable and sad as it sounds some are pathetic enough to actually use aimbot scripts on warframe(look it up they actually exist).

I know the rules so i'm not gonna name and shame but I wish I could've taken a video of this one MR5 loki with barely 30+ hours in and a 5 to 1 k/d ratio with a Vulkar shooting me while i was invisible from across the cephalon themed map and no it wasn't just once or twice, there were follow-up shots after the first hit so he was indeed able to see me clearly from his position but of course Nvidia Shadowplay is about as stable as the Bitcoin market.

Conclave isn't as dead as everyone tries to imply so just for a safe measure I suggest Warframe devs look into it as soon as they can as it does it's job as it declares The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard well, atleast in my experience from other PvP based games.

Edited by ZenDash
paragraphed it so it's easier to read

DE has their own deals, I don't think we need anymore invasive programs shoved onto our computers to support Conclave. Didn't DE's official stats show that Trials had more players than all of Conclave additionally? I feel you though on feeling players are accomplishing shots, sometimes through their own bodies, barriers, or not even looking in the right direction at times. I assume the Vulkar though?

Just now, (XB1)RPColten said:

How exactly was this person using a Sentinel weapon in Conclave? That alone should probably be looked at. /s

I think you meant Vulkar? Grineer sniper rifle.

ya that's what i meant, been a while, my memory is not that good to remember all those 300+ weapon names my bad lol

3 minutes ago, Urlan said:

DE has their own deals, I don't think we need anymore invasive programs shoved onto our computers to support Conclave. Didn't DE's official stats show that Trials had more players than all of Conclave additionally? 

One of the game's i play on recently got it implemented and i've seen no changes to my FPS whatsoever the process that's running is very light and unnoticeable unless you're running on an absolute 10 y/o lagtop i suppose, about the player count that might be true but i mean for those that do actually play and enjoy it the script kiddies can be a real turn-off which leads to the conclave population going even lower because of them. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)calvina said:

I'm more concerned about the fact that there are people who actually bother to cheat in a mode that's barely played, like wat.

There are already players using damage hacks and aimbots in a game where enemies barely run in straight lines and have an AI is basic enough to not provide any actual challenge. That's the real "wat" imo.