Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

suggestions about new weekly missions

AntonioKr123

as we know the only 2 weekly missions right now are the clem mission and the marro mission, i would like there to be added another weekly mission like this with baro, enemies are from lvl 60-100 its in the void and for this to be like a mini quest with a final boss at the end as corrupted Vor. the reward should be 250-500 ducats. 

While I don't disagree that the alert system as a whole needs some love, I think this would be a redundant mission reward.  The idea with Ducats is that you save them up by turning in void trash that you dont need.  It is an alternative to trading them for plat.  I would like to see more awesome rewards in alerts though.  Instead of a few credits or endo, an alert should have a laundry list of goodies.  Something like:

Alert: Elara (Sabotage)
10,000cr
250 endo
1 Random mod pack
1 Random relic pack

Alert: Mot (Survival)
1,000 endo
1,500 kuva
1 30 minute resource booster
1 Random mod pack

I don't feel it would be unbalanced as you can only do the mission once, most alerts are ignored these days, even new players have no use for a mission that gives them 5,000cr.

We will be receiving new Elite alerts soon. The Alerts will be sortie level (one they showed off was 80-100) with definite challenge (no revives.)

Also an alert that gives ducats, especially that many would be horrible for the ducat market. They'd have to inflate the prices if something like that was added.

4 hours ago, Danjal777 said:

While I don't disagree that the alert system as a whole needs some love, I think this would be a redundant mission reward.  The idea with Ducats is that you save them up by turning in void trash that you dont need.  It is an alternative to trading them for plat.  I would like to see more awesome rewards in alerts though.  Instead of a few credits or endo, an alert should have a laundry list of goodies.  Something like:

Alert: Elara (Sabotage)
10,000cr
250 endo
1 Random mod pack
1 Random relic pack

Alert: Mot (Survival)
1,000 endo
1,500 kuva
1 30 minute resource booster
1 Random mod pack

I don't feel it would be unbalanced as you can only do the mission once, most alerts are ignored these days, even new players have no use for a mission that gives them 5,000cr.

true yeah but this would be a nice weekly mission like maroo 

4 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

We will be receiving new Elite alerts soon. The Alerts will be sortie level (one they showed off was 80-100) with definite challenge (no revives.)

Also an alert that gives ducats, especially that many would be horrible for the ducat market. They'd have to inflate the prices if something like that was added.

true maybe insted of ducats we get relics or prime parts OR maybe more interesting captain vors janus key witch leads us to a lvl 100 survival mission for Axi only relics, when you leave you lose the janus key and  you have to wait for next week to do it again.

Edited by AntonioKr123
interesting was interestinh

I was just about to suggest a weekly event idea of my own and saw this. I think the ducat idea is pretty cool.

the idea I had was a weekly mission like maroo's bazar and clem's. but with a reward of 5 plat. I know what you are thinking, "but plat is a premium currency and you can't just give it away". well I think a chance of 5 plat a week is a good way to help new players afford quality of life things like pet, weapon, and warframe slots. saving up for two weeks to a month for each. they could even save up for 20 weeks or so and buy a syandana. and for the more veteran players a little bonus pocket change.

4 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

or even better corrupted vor can drop more kinds of keys for the lets call it "deep void" (ik lame name dont judge me) for example:

survival: the normal good old survival but you can see the operative takeing the suplies and you need to make sure they dont die so you get more relics

hijack: you need to go into the enemy vault steal relics and get away with the truck or whatever you hijack, the more relics you get the better.

defense: i dont think you can change much about defense

exterminate: same with exterminate

mobile defense: you have operative that you need to protect insted of a console and they will take the relics, the more operatives alive the more rewards you will get.

spy: dont think much can be changed

assassination: you need to kill captain vor and get the relics... or this will be kinda bad cause you killed him to get the key but maybe this time you just get relics... idk i am running out of ideas

capture: you need to capture an enemy that has a relic.

interception: nothing much can be changed

defection: you need to rescue people that will give you the relics trough inbox 

thats all the missions... i think i will fill if i find any other mission  

oh and different keys have different drop chance going by difficulty, for example capture has highest drop rate while assassination has highest 

Edited by AntonioKr123