(XBOX)toughdragon17

Xbox Member
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,103 profile views
  1. For the shadows part I dont know what was blocking dark verse and tragedy there was literally nothing there but shadows and rays of light Iv played him as well hes not unplayable or anything like that but he dos still need a bit of tweaking and changes he's still good but I think he would be a bit better without los but if they don't lose los it only needs a bit of tweaking to be good
  2. You shur arcanes drop at higher raritys with a M booster ? Or were you mos and arcane farming Eh im less mad now than when it first happened I had a lot going on and them messing with my fun sent me a bit over and iv been getting use to it more and more so sorry if iv sounded like a hardhead (this is also to anyone reading this i have my opinions you have yours im not saying yours is wrong im just a little more aggressive with mine lately) lately when I get worked up i say my opinions more aggressively than usual and sorry if iv accused you of anything (I was told by someone the next day that reads over my text do to a spelling disorder that I may have acted in an accusatory manor) he is better now but still feels a bit off to me los dos work better but still has its flaws they out likely will fix
  3. Don't forget that somehow shadows or rays or even both can block the LOS iv only gotten this 3 maby 4 times but the enemy will take no damage and nothing will be blocking the way no objects, Dante, or terrain the only thing that's there are lighting and floor so its eather the floor or the actual lighting rays and shadows
  4. Iv seen so many people sit there and ask for LOS to be removed eather from Dante (which i support) or other frames (which on surtent frames i support) and there has yet to be any acknowledgement from the devs or any posts stating any about LOS They seem to be extremely deff to there comunity and what they want with over 100+ pages and 1000+ comments id say our voice is clear we want LOD removed from Dante and eather his range dimed to maby 25 to 20 or the base damage removed LOS is a horrible mechanic that shouldn't be pushed onto us
  5. I think so as well iv meet people that sit there and defend his changes yet have never played him the reason I think they do this is because he could have dethroned one of the meta frames easily with a bit of moding and these people didn't like that so they were happy when he got nerfed and like to try and keep him that way Oh I know people will get frustrated iv tested him multiple times in missions and the holo deck (shorter name) and there's several things that can block his dark verse and tragedy but mainly his tragedy himself for one, small objects, big objects, other frames, and for some reason a shadow or rays (had 3 experiences so far were the enemies took no damage yet there was nothing in the way not even my frame only shadows and rays maby the LOS tracker can bounce off of light and shadow rays)
  6. What difficulty are you on regular or SP What level were the enemies Who was who I dont see who was which frame you could be saying there in order but using a different frame
  7. Bud its still horrible the things they said would be fixed ARE NOT LOS still gets blocked by your own frame, small objects and yes even SHADOWS (which i thought they fixed but yesterday it happened again somehow there was nothing in front of my enemy and he took no damage no objects in his way just shadows and rays) And you have range one an LOS move i can see you but you can't take damage because your out of my range i mean that dosent make since LOS is just a horrible mechanic there trying to push on everyone but no one truly wants it and everyone has been asking them to remove it but the devs just don't listen
  8. 141 pages thousands of comments wanting los removed or Dante returned to his purfect state before all the nerfs
  9. I did not say there trash no I sead that LOS is trash on them and just in general its a horrible mechanic with more flaws than benefits And according to your logic no one is aloud to have an opinion without you saying or puting words in other people's mouths to further your own agenda of this frame is good now when he definitely is not
  10. Im ganna say yes I approve of removing LOS from Dante So just like sayran (who can clear multiple rooms in a press of a button when Dante needs to prime enemies use dark verse and then tragedy and can usually only clear one room at a time) and the other Overpowered frames they refuse to balance Dante was purfect when he first came out yet they touched him and whenever de touchs somthing they always break it
  11. NOPE he is far from strong when he has trouble going past 500 on sp And LOS is a crap mechanic that has way to many bugs, flaws, and downsides yet they keep pushing it onto frames thinking if they do it enough then everyone will like it yet no one dose not even you do yet you defend them on everything even when they mess up bad like they've been doing
  12. LOS ruins more than just him it ruins most frames with it thats because its a crapy mechanic that can literally be blocked by everything even your own frame and you need your fov to be maxed to even have any real viability Yet they keep pushing it onto frames thinking everyone will like it if we keep puting it on everything NO IT MAKES US HATE IT MORE
  13. Oh its a fantasy game all right a fantasy game were we fantasize about actually having a good game to play and having fun for once only to realize the devs that run the show ruin the fun all the time
  14. I had to test this out and the new LOS fixes aren't fixes they really didn't fix anything his abilities with los can still be blocked by himself, small objects and many other things Just remove it from Dante its a horrible mechanic anyways that no one truly likes its also causing multiple people to leave your game and eather never return or return years later its slowly killing your game and reputation
  15. At the next game awards they should really add those categories and I know DE would most likely win both 🤣