The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One With Disciples Emblem?

Cemges

Basicly am i an idiot who boguht disciples founder pack and spent other parts of his money on normal platinum while he could get hunter or master packs? I spent enough money to get up to hunter level at least when founder packs were availible and was planning to get founders pack but then boom. Am I seriously the only one to buy only disciple pack? I haven't seen anyone else

I'm the same as you just as hunter while i wanted Grand Master or Master (Wanted Design Council) :/

I think it would be helpful if they would have allowed to get higher rank after it was closed (limited time like a week or 2 weeks, not buying it but just the option to upgrade it after it expired, I think i saw it like that in other games) I am in the side "I don't care if they bring it back or not" group

Edited by Shinzo.K

I don't bother wearing my Hunter's badge. I like Event emblems more.

This thread isn't about wearing the badges...

...fool xD

I spent a lot of money on the ''normal'' Platinum offers as well when the founder program was still available. If I had saved that money for better founder pack instead of wasting it, I would be at least a master.

Edited by Taikaponi

You realize you get all of the badges based on your founder level? Every founder has a disciple badge. Maybe one day we will have a meeting in our Chat Channel and decide to host a Disciple Badge appreciation day, or something. A bunch of Excal Primes with Skana Prime/Lato Prime... and a Disciple badge. Baller

Founder trolling inc