Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aihq - Alliance List (Browse Alliances Or Submit Your Own)

DiBBz

AIHQ_zps31e6b94b.png

This thread is now the Official Alliance List

This Thread was started to help People get their alliance name our there and and help with another way of recruiting , anyone can submit there alliance to this list.. after all its a free way of getting the word out there about your alliance

: NOTE 1 : If you have updated your posted - Please PM me about your change and il get to fixing the list of alliances...

hopefully we will have a fine selection of alliances for you..

Happy browsing tenno Warlords!

: Please Copy and Fill Out the Provided Submission Form Bellow :

Alliance Name :

Alliance Founder :

Alliance Size : (4k cap)

Searching interest : (Eg.ghost clans / Shadow clans / mountain clans / mix clans etc)

Alliance requirements : [Leave blank or "open to all" if no requirements are needed]

Contact information : (List available members that wish to help with recruitment)

Alliance Description : [ Optional - But keep it short and clean if possible plz ]

:NOTE 2:

Again If you have updated your reply please send me a PM regarding updating your submitted form, and il try change it ASAP

:NOTE 3:
The thread is pretty much done , just Some minor things will be tweaked and changed around in future updates , just awaiting the thread being Pinned from Rebecca , to help find those in need of alliances browse more easier and help those starting new alliances get there alliance more known 

from now on this is the Official Alliance List when it comes to getting your alliance out there quicker and for new players/clans to find an alliance quickly rather than scrolling threw page after page of threads trying to find one thats suitable for you, so make sure to keep up to date on new alliances joining the list and happy browsing Tenno Warlords

Ps.

i am darvo's cousin - im a information broker except i give information to yous for free :P

: Updated every day : - the list is small as of now but hopefully it will grow bigger if the thread is actually useful

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Alliance List :

The Solar Coalition

Solar_Coalition_Logo.png

Alliance Name : The Solar Coalition

Founders : Sovalis(GM of Aphelion), Krotalon(GM of Keepers of Kerberos), EchoesofOld (GM of The White Room)

Alliance Size : 14 Clans, Total 360 members

Searching Interest : All clans are welcome to join

Alliance requirements : Must be organized, loyal, and active.

Contact Information : You can contact any of the founders via their pages or messaging us;
Aphelion: https://forums.warfr...at-emblem-dojo/
Keepers of Kerberos: https://forums.warfr...urces-and-more/
The White Room: https://forums.warfr...om-casual-clan/

Description:
We are an alliance of like minded small to medium size clans.  Our aim is to help smaller clans participate in the Badlands expansion and stand a chance against the larger Clans.

Moto :

Motto: E Pluribus Unum

-----

Council Spectre Alliance

asari_lancers_by_ioeshepard-d7deyo4.jpg

Alliance Name : Council Spectre Alliance

Alliance Founder : Asari Government, represented here by the Asari Lancers

Alliance Size : any

Searching interest : Council Races across the Galaxy

Alliance requirements : Best of the Best Banner in ME3 ? - just kidding

Contact information : ioeshepard , Clan Asari Lancers

Short description on alliance : Council Alliance that will successfully complete what others could not

Note: This is an equal Alliance, members are to be treated with respect and honor.

Regards

Ioe Shepard

Asari Guardian Headquarters

Derentia, Thessia

-----

Team Greed™

Alliance Name :  Team Greed™

Alliance Founder : Dead Man's Hand (DMH)

Alliance Size :

Searching interest : Ghost and Shadow Clans

Alliance requirements :  Must enjoy Killing stuff for Money

Contact information : Agent of Change (just me for now)

Description : For those unfamiliar with Team Greed™, Team Greed™ started as a free floating association of rational minded mercenaries (sociopaths) during the Gradivus Dillema, see also: https://forums.warfr...m/#entry1466601

As an alliance Team Greed™ would be an association of small clans interested in ensuring we get paid in a universe filled with people who like to pledge allegiance to massive unwieldy factions and hold all kinds of strange ideas like, loyalty and honor.  First and foremost this means creating Solar Rails (or Space Murder-coasters as we have come to call them) with a minimal impact to our own credit balances.  Don't let others Greed determine what you pay to kill stuff in the badlands... let your own greed dictate that.

GO TEAM GREED™  We're going semi-official... my shrink will be so proud.

-----
Contract Alliance

23wunvd.jpg

Alliance Name : Contract Alliance

Alliance Founder : CombatTeddy

Alliance Size : To be determined

Searching interest : Anyone of interest

Alliance requirements : Good Reward

Contact information : CombatTeddy

Our numbers may be few but we are determined to do our services as a temporary alliance as mercenaries

Short description on alliance : As mentioned we are a few members, reason being new for about a few days. However we tend to make a temporary alliance and assist you on your victory. We honor our contract to the letter and we are detected to our clients.

-----

Stormandreas - Clan Dilagen

2db6i4p.png

Alliance Founder : Stormandreas - Clan Dilagen

Alliance Size : Currently growing

Searching interest : Ghost clans, Shadow clans, Storm Clans, and Moon clans

Alliance requirements : Open to all

Contact information :Stormandreas / killvark

Short description on alliance :

Heavens Heart Alliance is a group of clans, who work together, to bring judgment down upon those who have gained power and are unjust!

Heavens Hearts goal is to rid this system of excessively large clans, while supporting all those who can't face them individually.

We will support all member clans with resources, credits and warriors!

We will provide non-member clans with much lower tax rates for our Solar Rails than any other alliance!

We hope to see you fighting alongside us, fellow Tenno.

And remember, flat justitia ruat coelum!

-----

Ark of Genesis

Gallery_43_23147.jpg

Alliance Name: Tenno Above All

Alliance Founder: Jithvan, ShotlockingKey

Alliance Size: 17 Clans as of 4/11/2014

Searching interest: All Clans Are Welcome to Join and we recommend warlords willing to join our alliance to be able to use Skype.

Alliance requirements: Must be Fun, Loyal and Active!

Contact information: Contact us at uberfalcons@gmail.com
Or Message me (vfx.kid) or Light Cometa through Skype.

Alliance Description: Our main goal is to have fun, we are willing to help clans of any size if they join us, but when we put our all into a node we hope to be a formidable force. Our Clan Has almost every single talker on the Asian region chat.... this is why Asia region chat is dead these days...
Apart from that we got a fully functional forum and Awesome people from all over this community!

-----
Tenno Above All

voIbAFz.png

Alliance Name: Tenno Above All

Alliance Founder: Jithvan, ShotlockingKey

Alliance Size: 5 Clans, Total About 300

Searching interest: All Clans Are Welcome to Join and we recommend warlords willing to join our alliance to be able to use Skype.

Alliance requirements: Must be Fun, Loyal and Active!

Contact information: Contact us at uberfalcons@gmail.com
Or Message me (vfx.kid) or Light Cometa through Skype.

Alliance Description: Our main goal is to have fun, we are willing to help clans of any size if they join us, but when we put our all into a node we hope to be a formidable force

-----

Shadows in The Dark

Alliance name : Shadows in The Dark

Alliance founder : Shaydewlaker(leader of high rollers)

Alliance size : 6+ ghost clans(as of now)

Searching interests : ghost and shadow clans

Alliance requirements : 9 or more active people in each clan,

Alliance contacts : Shaydewlaker(first 10 clans will also be recruiters for the alliance)

Alliance description:

VVVVV

The shadow you have always feared is the only one you will ever see

Fellow tenno,

The time has come for us to create alliances and rediscover these long-forgotten dark sectors. And though this comes with much preparation and excitement, we must not forget our goal: to keep this system in balance. My clan officers and i have agreed that it is necessary that an alliance with the purpose of keeping the tenno focused on their mission be created before any mistakes are made. Shadows in the Dark, Many times I have seen this solar system fall into disarray, especially since the introduction of the Harvester and the Grustrag 3. It is time we unite and discover these new lands together!

Link to original forum post: https://forums.warfr... +in +the +dark

(metadata)
-I have made an alliance named Shadows in the Dark
-Any ghost or shadow clans are welcome to join
-All taxes will be set to 1% to ensure fellow tenno can stay focused on keeping the balance elsewhere
-Message me privately if your clan wishes to join this alliance or if you have any questions regarding the nature of this clan
-Due to the way alliances work, if there is a way to give allied clans the ability to recruit into the alliance, the first 10 clans to join will be given the ability to invite any more clans into the alliance at their own discretion
-Any open dark sectors will be taken before we take the task of combating fellow tenno to remove the risk of further internal battles

-----
The Origin Protectorate

Alliance Name : The Origin Protectorate

Alliance Founder : Thebrainbrain

Alliance Size : roughly 130 clans in-game as of 4:07pm EDT April 11

Searching interest : We accept Ghost and shadow clans, Storm clans may only join if they are close to their member cap

Contact information :

Thebrainbrain: https://forums.warfr...-thebrainbrain/

reltats: https://forums.warfr...542944-reltats/

Short Alliance Description :

We are The Origin Protectorate, the goal of this alliance is to maintain the overall independence of smaller clans while also giving them a fighting chance in the badlands/dark sectors against the super sized clans. The alliance makes most of it's major decisions through direct democracy.

Steam page: http://steamcommunit...756566283142821
thebrainbrain handles the alliance member list, However due to the way the alliance system currently works you should PM me if you wish to join as only I and members of my clan can add you. You should PM thebrainbrain if you want to ensure your clan will be listed on the forums.

-----

Seraphim Galactic Aggregation

HvtwmbP.png

Alliance Name : Seraphim Galactic Aggregation

Alliance Founder : HeavensAngel (Myself)

Alliance Size : 2 Clans (~860 members)

Searching Interest : Shadow Clans/Mountain Clans

Alliance Requirements : Preferred age, 18+, active, able to follow rules, and instructions when given. Willing to help a cause larger than themselves. Respect for all other members, no matter the age, or ethnicity. 

Contact Information : Contact myself, NSpire, or MLPDiamondHeart in game. Our website is triforceclan.com.  

Alliance Description : An active, friendly, and helpful community, that will work together, to assist one another in times of need, whether it is in farming for the simplest of mods, to attaining and controlling Solar Rails for light years to come. The #1 rule in this alliance, is respect for others.

-----

Ghost Alliance

Alliance Name : Ghost Alliance

Alliance Founder : Forevener

Alliance Size : ...growing up fast

Searching Interest : Ghost Clans

Alliance Requirements : no requirements

Contact Information : Forevener, Zee_DeCoY, also topics on warframe forums and wikia forums

Alliance Description : Less talking, more farming!

-----

Alliance Prime

APv2small.png

Alliance Name : Alliance Prime

Alliance Founder : CrashBuG

Alliance Size : (4k cap)

Searching interest : Mix Clans

Alliance requirements : Open to all, Need active clans and mostly veteran representatives.

Contact information : CrashBug /OR/ Refer to our thread

Alliance Description :

First up, thank you for visiting Alliance Prime. This alliance began to provide clans a permanent place and have fun.

All established warlords are welcome to come aboard. Clans can be of any tier.

What we are looking forward to:

- Form a friendly alliance where every clan marks their place.

- Warlords have the freedom to stay/leave alliance as they seem reasonable.

- Every clan can have their opinion considered regarding the permissions and negotiations.

- Make a gathering of valuable players.

Edited by DiBBz

5KqZYua.png

Alliance Name : The Hyrulean Council

Alliance Founder : -Vash- Vargras

Alliance Size : Currently The Hyrulean Guardians and The Talons.

Searching interest : Ghost, Shadow, and Mountain Clans.

Alliance requirements : Open to All, just have to be respectful to other players.

Contact information : Post Here

Short description on alliance : Envisioned and Created by the minds of -Vash- and Vargras, the Hyrulean Council is a alliance effort to bring together the Ghost and Shadow clans into one United group that seeks to use the Solar Rails of Update 13 as they were intended to be used for. Access to the darkest parts of the galaxy, free for all. Our dream is to unite all the Alliances and make the Solar Rails as low a cost as possible for all while also continually respecting other players and keeping true to good sportsmanship.

~-Vash- Hyrulean Guardians' Leader/Primarch

Edited by -Vash-

[Emblem coming after end of contest]

Alliance page: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208699-the-origin-protectorate/

Alliance Size : roughly 130 clans in-game as of 4:07pm EDT April 11

Searching interest : We accept Ghost and shadow clans, Storm clans may only join if they are close to their member cap

Contact information :

Thebrainbrain: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/147830-thebrainbrain/

reltats: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/542944-reltats/

Short Alliance Description :

We are The Origin Protectorate, the goal of this alliance is to maintain the overall independence of smaller clans while also giving them a fighting chance in the badlands/dark sectors against the super sized clans. The alliance makes most of it's major decisions through direct democracy.

Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/originprotectorate#announcements/detail/1658756566283142821
thebrainbrain handles the alliance member list, However due to the way the alliance system currently works you should PM me if you wish to join as only I and members of my clan can add you. You should PM thebrainbrain if you want to ensure your clan will be listed on the forums

Solar Rail Policy

-I (reltats, leader of Lobster Powered Toaster) will always host at least one publicly built and controlled tower. These towers will be placed and given a public rate based on a vote by the community.

---Note: This does not mean all towers I build will be public fund/control. If you see more then one tower being built by my clan wait a minute to see if one suddenly completes. If for some reason we start a tower we cannot finish ourselves then the first one completed will be the publicly controlled tower.

-thebrainbrain (leader of PureOwnage) will only host publicly controlled towers. Check the first reply for the votes and relevant info.

-Other clans are also encouraged to build towers, and we encourage our members to help fund them. However these towers fall into the control of the clan that made them and as such.

--The clans are free to place them where they wish, when they wish. It is recommended to consult the mods on strategy, but not required.

-Alliance tax rate is a max of 5% on credits or resources. Do not charge your fellows more then this.

--However you may charge Non-alliance Tenno as much as you wish, just remember the more you charge the more likely people will invade you.

Edited by reltats

Alliance name: Bringers of Trepidation

Alliance Founder: Starfreak911 (Me)

Roughly 250+ members, 6-7 current clans

Searching interest: Any clan that ONLY has active players.  I do not need large clans, but I need dedicated people who are willing to represent their clan.

Alliance requirements:   Each member in each clan mus pull their wait.  Any clan from anywhere in the world can join, as long as you at least speak basic English (more than fine with it being a 2nd or 3rd language).

Bringers of Trepidation is an alliance where active players from all over the world can support each other in the upcoming updates.  We will be very active, very willing to help, and sure as hell are going to do our best.  The alliance structure command will involve the Warlord from each clan, and if the clan is relatively large, then you can also have two other representatives in the alliance council.  When decisions that affect either the entirety or the majority of the alliance, all representatives will have their say.  If the decision is not obvious, then each member from every clan will also be given the vote.  Bringers of Trepidation is going to be respectful, friendly, and fair.  Of course joking is allowed (as long as its not malicious, or causes another alliance member to complain with fair grounds), and we encourage interaction.  We will welcome every clan, and work with other alliances that have a common long term goal, but we will not hesitate to defend ourselves, and will push for objectives that will benefit us.  The solar rails we will build will have a low taxing rate in order to maintain fairness.  We will be strong, we will be present, and we will stand up and fight.

If your clan is interested in joining the alliance, or you wish to join a clan that will be in the alliance, please contact me either via the forums with a PM, or through my email "Starfreak911@gmail.com".  Please put the words "Bringers of Trepidation","Warframe alliance", or "Warframe clan" in the topic so I can filter them into a separate folder.

Alliance Name : Council Spectre Alliance

Alliance Founder : Asari Government, represented here by the Asari Lancers

Alliance Size : any

Searching interest : Council Races across the Galaxy

Alliance requirements : Best of the Best Banner in ME3 ? - just kidding

Contact information : ioeshepard , Clan Asari Lancers

Short description on alliance : Council Alliance that will successfully complete what others could not

Upholders of Freedom, Peace and Stability throughout the galaxy.

Note: This is an equal Alliance, members are to be treated with respect and honor.

Regards

Ioe Shepard

Asari Guardian Headquarters

Derentia, Thessia

Info: here on warframe.com pm me

asari_lancers_by_ioeshepard-d7deyo4.jpg

Edited by ioeshepard

Alliance Name :  Team Greed

Alliance Founder : Dead Man's Hand (DMH)

Alliance Size :

Searching interest : Ghost and Shadow Clans

Alliance requirements :  Must enjoy Killing stuff for Money

Contact information : Agent of Change (just me for now)

Description : For those unfamiliar with Team Greed, Team Greed started as a free floating association of rational minded mercenaries (sociopaths) during the Gradivus Dillema, see also: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124092-go-team-greedtm/#entry1466601

As an alliance Team Greed would be an association of small clans interested in ensuring we get paid in a universe filled with people who like to pledge allegiance to massive unwieldy factions and hold all kinds of strange ideas like, loyalty and honor.  First and foremost this means creating Solar Rails (or Space Murder-coasters as we have come to call them) with a minimal impact to our own credit balances.  Don't let others Greed determine what you pay to kill stuff in the badlands... let your own greed dictate that.

GO TEAM GREED  We're going semi-official... my shrink will be so proud.

Have added an independent thread

Edited by Agent_of_Change

Salutations

I'm CT and I'm a mercenary, my alliances are temporary. Currently were undermanned hopefully this is a good way to promote people to join. We just started about a few days ago. for more info visit this page.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206806-recruiting-merc-core-bran-new-clan/

Alliance Name : Contract Alliance

Alliance Founder : CombatTeddy

Alliance Size : To be determined

Searching interest : Anyone of interest

Alliance requirements : Good Reward

Contact information : CombatTeddy

Our numbers may be few but we are determined to do our services as a temporary alliance as mercenaries

Short description on alliance : As mentioned we are a few members, reason being new for about a few days. However we tend to make a temporary alliance and assist you on your victory. We honor our contract to the letter and we are detected to our clients.

-C.T.

23wunvd.png

Alliance Name : Heavens Heart
2db6i4p.png

Alliance Founder : Stormandreas - Clan Dilagen

Alliance Size : Currently growing

Searching interest : Ghost clans, Shadow clans, Storm Clans, and Moon clans

Alliance requirements : Open to all

Contact information : 

Stormandreas

Short description on alliance : 

Heavens Heart Alliance is a group of clans, who work together, to bring judgment down upon those who have gained power and are unjust!

Heavens Hearts goal is to rid this system of excessively large clans, while supporting all those who can't face them individually.

We will support all member clans with resources, credits and warriors!

We will provide non-member clans with much lower tax rates for our Solar Rails than any other alliance!

We hope to see you fighting alongside us, fellow Tenno.

And remember, flat justitia ruat coelum!

I refuse to join an alliance because most are for fighting, but I'll make an alliance to support other clans in helping newer players, building friendships and helping with dojo building.

all alliances are welcome here im more or less a information broker xD except i just give you the info for you to browse from - for free :P

just make sure you edit your post rather than posting a new reply , trying to keep it tidy when this gets pinned on the new sub-forum

Edited by DiBBz

I refuse to join an alliance because most are for fighting, but I'll make an alliance to support other clans in helping newer players, building friendships and helping with dojo building.

I think you miss the point of the alliances...

Yeah....the whole point of joining/making alliances is to give the small-medium clans a chance to compete against the moon size ones in the Badlands, which completely involves fighting(indirectly anyway). Though our alliance does have a moon tier clan in it.

What you're talking about is basically just a clan.

Edited by Sovalis