The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Color Pallete

Okay I don't know about you guys but I always pick the same 6 or so colors for every weapon and Warframe (Some from smoke, some from ice) and I find it slightly annoying to have to go to each color pack and select those again when. So think of like a color palette of 8 or so colors like a hot bar you can put the colors in and go to them very quickly, like the color hot bar I'm Microsoft Paint lol. What do you guys think? I'd love to see some features like this get implemented and give customization more depth and simplicity (not that it doesn't already).

You know what I want?

"All Available Colors" palette that shows all colors I have unlocked/purchased.

I'm going to point you to this discussion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/222946-improved-color-selection/#entry2582403

The mockup I made for that post:

8pNLu.jpg

Scrollbars should be addable for more palettes/smaller resolutions. This mockup shows that a custom color palette isn't needed so much if the UI gets redesigned though.

• 4 weeks later...

In U14 you can select 20 favorite colors for reuse.

That is really nice to hear. Warframe has been one of the best "free" games I've ever seen. The only issue that I've seen that will cause a bad reputation in the gaming community is the PWE fiasco. My feathers are still ruffled from the PWE business. 

I'm going to point you to this discussion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/222946-improved-color-selection/#entry2582403

The mockup I made for that post:

8pNLu.jpg

Scrollbars should be addable for more palettes/smaller resolutions. This mockup shows that a custom color palette isn't needed so much if the UI gets redesigned though.

That mockup is seyxhawt.