Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This The Grand Referral System Vision De?

Kinderghast

Dear DE

I have setup my 15 new email addresses - Gmail lets you append a string to an existing address "AnEmail+001@gmail.com"

So really I am just using one address, 15 times. But hey.

I have created my 15 new Warframe accounts using those 15 new email address and the referral link from my main account.

This bit took a while of copy and paste and tabbing between fields.

Now, I just have to log in and start running missions.

I will do this from a second PC, just so my main can drag the new account around and speed run things - since the new account needs to run 10 unique missions, and a brand new account is really slow to solo even Mercury as you need to take it one enemy at a time.

Is this what you had in mind for the referral system DE?

Will i be banned for this? I hope not. I couldn't see any disclaimer saying this behaviour was not allowed. And even if it was I would still risk it.

Do you know why DE?

Do you want to guess why? I don't care about extra inventory slots or stuff like that. I can buy them as I need.  I care that you appear to have made a Unique Mod a reward for referring 15 friends.

This Mod doesn't appear to drop anywhere, I can't farm in game for it. 

I will have to farm the referral system.

Thanks DE, for making an old veteran player have to grind a different system to get a lousy mod.

Do you want to guess why? I don't care about extra inventory slots or stuff like that. I can buy them as I need.  I care that you appear to have made a Unique Mod a reward for referring 15 friends.

Agreed. I want that mod so bad, I have a feeling it can be gotten transmuting but with a really low chance since undying will and self destruct both drop. I just want it... and if it truly is referral only I'll just question DE's reason for it. The slots are enough, the possibly platinum is enough... 

I really want to do this but I played the first 10 missions a few time with low level gear and each referral takes about 1 - 1.25 hours. To get 1 mild mod I would need to put in almost 20 or so hours or invite 15 friends (if I had that many...)

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Why blast radius when you can Nova?

I really really like my Ogris and don't like AoE frames?

Mainly because I am always trying to level weapons and if I am the one on the AoE frame I get NO WEAPON XP for all those kills.

Whereas if I let some other person spam their AoE skill I get the sweet sweet XP for all my equipped gear for every kill they make.

So that is why kids, if you want to level weapons fast be the Frost sitting on the pod and let everyone else do the heavy lifting!

I'm not sure how I feel about this as a fellow player. Creative, yes... However, being a veteran player as you claim, would you not have enough friends who are gamers to at least get the majority of these taken care of in a legitimate way?

probly same as me... he ALREADY invited them.

EDIT: BEFORE REFERRAL.

Edited by PiotrGracz

I'm not sure how I feel about this as a fellow player. Creative, yes... However, being a veteran player as you claim, would you not have enough friends who are gamers to at least get the majority of these taken care of in a legitimate way?

All my friends replied "Never again".

probly same as me... he ALREADY invited them.

EDIT: BEFORE REFERRAL.

Ok, yeah, that sucks. I see your point. I think I'd probably ask that all of us "refer" each other again to various aliases and run the missions in groups of four. Would go much faster I'd imagine...

All my friends replied "Never again".

LOL My husband and I had a friend try the game... he didn't let us know he was on and couldn't get past the first quest. *sigh* Some people just don't get it and wont give us a chance to help them!

Agreed. I want that mod so bad, I have a feeling it can be gotten transmuting but with a really low chance since undying will and self destruct both drop. I just want it... and if it truly is referral only I'll just question DE's reason for it. The slots are enough, the possibly platinum is enough... 

Transmutation is a terrible terrible terrible system.

And I will never use it.

It is just a giant money sink for people who do not understand RNG. If there was specific formulas or weighted outcomes, then maybe. 

But in its current state no thank you.

I really want to do this but I played the first 10 missions a few time with low level gear and each referral takes about 1 - 1.25 hours. To get 1 mild mod I would need to put in almost 20 or so hours or invite 15 friends (if I had that many...)

That is why I plan to just have WF running on a second PC, and group up with my main and speed run things. Just leave the new account at the start.

it's not like I am worried about missing the credit reward for not hitting the extraction point. Hell even if they die the mission is still a success if my main completes it (no worries about that at all)

On a rush build Loki we are talking 2mins max for capture missions

I find it funny how no one is looking at the Mod "Undying Will"... I know Firestorm is a really useful mod for some of the weapons... but still, all 3 of those mods are somewhat game changing. Better Utility Sentinel by having it blow up when destroyed, increased explosions for certain weapons, and a mod that increases the amount of time you last before actually dying in Downed status.

t the

if your a veteran player most of your friends already probably play or not want to play from the things you tell them about the game

uL6no81.png

The rules state that each new friend must play 10 unique missions for you to to be considered referred.

I can see the effort in which you went through to make those 15 accounts, but in order to get your mod you have to play 10 unique missions on each of those accounts.

As I mentioned, all my gamer friends who would be interested are already playing - or tried it and didn't like it.

And i refuse to spam social media hoping someone uses my link.

When i first started playing i told all my friends and family and co-workers and random gaming contacts. 

So there is literally no one left who for me to refer cause anyone who might be interested is already playing. Hell the clan I am in is composed completely of people I used to play Planetside 2 with, and PoE and originally from DDO

Now if there was some recognition that me and one other guy in our clan got like 20+ people playing this game months ago that would be sweet.

But no, no recognition at all.

What will you do if the accounts are tracked by IP address, is my question.

DE can't do much unless they want to start banning people because they live together / use the same network.

Megan" post="1310597" timestamp="1380145438"]

The rules state that each new friend must play 10 unique missions for you to to be considered referred.

I can see the effort in which you went through to make those 15 accounts, but in order to get your mod you have to play 10 unique missions on each of those accounts.

Quite easy to use the main account to drag the alt ones through a bunch of survival or capture missions. Shouldn't be too hard to get them all done within the space of a week.

Edited by waaaaaaaals