Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cas' Random Art Zone [Update 11\07\13]: Bloodborne Style Saryn & Excalibur Sketches

Casardis

Wow.

WOW.

LOVE IT!

Haha, wow, seriously, that looks nice. Man.... No words can express how awesome that outfit looks. It's.... It's perfect.  ;_;

The jeans, the jacket, the belts... And that feather-strap-thingie. It's just awesome. Super modern, would look good in post-apocalyptic settings, too! Can't wait to see her totally fleshed out and detailed! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm delish. Cas rules. <3

Banshee, by far, is one of the best looking of the three, I feel. ^^  Her hair's just... Ohhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaan. GORGEOUS

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.

The paper I used isnt too fond of lots of working, so I might not color it. If I do, I might make it similar to my colors, since they are supposed to be my Tenno. I can't copy paste the color palette either or else it will be too flashy haha.

I might try coloring with base color on photoshop just to get an idea of what it could look like.

The paper I used isnt too fond of lots of working, so I might not color it. If I do, I might make it similar to my colors, since they are supposed to be my Tenno. I can't copy paste the color palette either or else it will be too flashy haha.

I might try coloring with base color on photoshop just to get an idea of what it could look like.

Well, there's no hard in testing it out. Look forward to what you do next.

Well, there's no hard in testing it out. Look forward to what you do next.

Thank you~ Maybe one day I'll draw all of them in one complete drawing and make it in color too. The idea of "cityscape" was because I also wanted to put them in an urban background of some sorts. :D

Can you do some Nyx or Nova artworks next? I would LOVE to see a cityscape Nyx or Nova. And I LOVE your Nova pigtails!! 

Also I have a Question, Do you plan on drawing any of the Male frames?

Edited by Senketsu_

Can you do some Nyx or Nova artworks next? I would LOVE to see a cityscape Nyx or Nova. And I LOVE your Nova pigtails!! 

Also I have a Question, Do you plan on drawing any of the Male frames?

Thanks Senketsu~ Well I didn't even think of a design for helmetless Nyx and Nova yet XD So that needs to happen first.

As for male frames, yes, I've had plans for that. I've just been lazy about digital drawing, so I didn't make any new helmetless Tenno fan art. Next one was supposed to be Loki, but yeah. XD

Thanks Senketsu~ Well I didn't even think of a design for helmetless Nyx and Nova yet XD So that needs to happen first.

As for male frames, yes, I've had plans for that. I've just been lazy about digital drawing, so I didn't make any new helmetless Tenno fan art. Next one was supposed to be Loki, but yeah. XD

well you made a BIG fan today, Im looking forward to seeing your next creation!! Keep up the good work. I wish I could draw as good as you! :) im getting there but have a ways to go. Im currently working on my clan emblem :) But ive been wanting to do a collection of Helmetless Tenno for while, I just lack the skill and time right now, so this made me very happy to see!

p.s. Im happy to see that your Nova Helmet concept in the next season of alt helmets!!

Edited by Senketsu_

• 4 months later...

Yikes! Sorry people, I have a few things to scan (Warframe inkwork) but they are larger than my scanner, so I have to bring them into a print shop or something. Sk far I've got Excalibro and Mag done.

I'll try to show them as soon as I can!

YESHYESHYESHYESHYESHYESHYESHYESHYESHYESH. <3

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long wait.

I was able to grab Excal from my friend today (I use her little "workshop" so left it there for a while). I also got Mag, but I dislike how Mag came out, so I'll redraw her. I confess that I lied when I said I finished Mag, since I stopped when I felt her pose wasn't good in my taste and the overall composition felt a bit off. Still, I'll show both of them.

Without further ado, here's my Warframe Ink Drawings.

All is done with a bamboo brush with black calligraphy ink on hot-pressed watercolor paper.

Click the image for the full version (warning, very big image).

Eventually, I will scan all of them. I didn't this time around since they don't fit my scanner, and print shops charge less if you scan more.

Excalibur

a8TsiGXl.jpg

Mag

G8sOU5dl.jpg

Edited by Casardis