Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retroactive Achievements Are Missing

SonicSonedit

As far as I can see game didn't check your profile record, only your inventory, so I didn't get a lot of Mastery/Profiency achievements.

I'm currently rank 12.

Achievments I didn't get:

5i2okSW.pngWell, these are easy to get anyway

A lot of Mastery/Profiency achievements. For example, this one:

fz012wl.png

My profile:
Despair 30, Hikou 30 and Kunai 30:

Vj2FVvN.png5gXkKJg.png
uyC8bij.png

So why I didn't get this achievments?

Aside Mastery/Profiency achievements I din't get "craft items in foundry" achievements while I'm pretty sure I crafted over 100 of them. But these achievements aren't that hard really.

Sell item and Sell items for 10k achievements - well they are easy so whatever.

Also Counter Intelligence but it's easy too.

So basically the biggest problem is a ton Mastery/Profiency achievements people didn't get and I'm pretty sure it's easy to fix - just check player profile records and give missing achievements!

Edited by SonicSonedit

The weapon achievements you have problems getting can simply be fixed by equipping and using it in game, after mission or during the achievement should pop up.

Idk about the Warframe one though< maybe use them all once so it registers?

Doesn't work.

BTW, what about "play for 2h" and "play for 10h" ?

I got the "play for 100h"...

A lot of the achievements didn't trigger for me either.

The whole 3 tiers of:

Shuriken Mastery

Shuriken Proficiency

Sentinel Mastery

Pole Weapon Proficiency

Dagger Mastery

Brawler Mastery

Foundry crafting line (maybe wasnt tracked before?)

Obtain 5 warframes - but got the 10 one

2 and 10 hour player - got the 100 hours one

I dont know if you actually have to have the weapons in your inventory still thoughm since Ive sold a lot of them. However I still have enough pole weapons and sentinels at least. And the weapons show rank 30 in the codex from which I would assume it checks.

I'm having the same issue as well. :/

For me it's the polearm, shuriken, and sentinel mastery, as well as the play for 10 hours, foundry, 5 warframes, and angel of death achievements.

Though the Angel of death one is really odd because I know for certain I should have unlocked it, especially when I did a defense mission solo and got at least 200 kills.

The following Achievements aren't tracking or registering properly for me.

Weapon Smith (registered in game, but not on Steam page, even assuming it wasn't intended to be retroactive)

Inventor (progress tracked in game, but not on Steam page, even assuming it wasn't intended to be retroactive)

Scientist (not registering progress at all, even assuming it wasn't meant to be retroactive)

The Right Tool for the Job (despite registering Building a Stable and Each Tool with Its Own Purpose)

Hooked and It Keeps Getting Better (despite registering Pride of The Lotus and leaving it on overnight)

Merchant (progress not tracked, even assuming it wasn't intended to be retroactive; sold a spare Cronus blueprint just to get Entrepreneur after the Achievements went live)

Shuriken Proficiency I and II (have Despair at rank 26, Kunai at rank 25, both in inventory)

Edited by CycloneKnight

The weapon achievements you have problems getting can simply be fixed by equipping and using it in game, after mission or during the achievement should pop up.

I ranked up gear and sold it. In my profile you can see a record that I did rank up a weapon. I can't equip it, because I sold it. But I did rank it up and I have no intention in farming resources to craft these weapons again.

Edited by SonicSonedit

@TRSS

Thanks TRSS for not only not being helpfull at all, but also basically calling everyone who does care about the acievement feature a show-off.

If you don't care for the achievements, why do u even bother to post in this thread  at all? I guess this is only a attempt to troll everybody?

@topic

I found nothing in the hotfix patchnotes. Would be nice to hear from some official if this issue is known or if it is a bug at all, and if there will be any solution?

I ranked up gear and sold it. In my profile you can see a record that I did rank up a weapon. I can't equip it, because I sold it. But I did rank it up and I have no intention in farming resources to craft these weapons again.

I've not actually checked my achievements yet. But I would think if you've ranked up a single hand weapon and the used it to make a pair, you should still have the achievement for the single version! I've done this twice now on two different weapons so I don't want to have to buy or make them again just for the achievements.  I will check tonight to see what I've got :)

and also :

greener killed 0
corpus killed 0
infested killed 0
other killed 63.150

total 63.234

realy ?

edit : seem fix =>  "and also , "9000 mastery left for next rank" , after connecting again , "19.000 needed" ok .... x("

Edited by Xodahs

Same here :

- Inventor
- Scientist
- Hooked
- It Keeps Getting Better
- Pride of The Lotus (this is unlocked in my steam profile but is locked in my game profile)
- Pole Weapon Proficiency I
- Pole Weapon Proficiency II
- Pole Weapon Proficiency III
- Sentinel Mastery I
- Sentinel Mastery II
- Sentinel Mastery III
- Shuriken Mastery I
- Shuriken Mastery II
- Shuriken Mastery III
- Shuriken Proficiency I
- Shuriken Proficiency II
- Shuriken Proficiency III
- The Right Tool for the Job (this is unlocked in my game profile but is locked in my steam profile)

Edited by 041.Vento

Hotfix 11.0.3 fixed some of them, namely Shurkin Mastery and Profiency 1/2/3.

Still missing a lot of others:

- Blade Mastery 1/2/3

- Brawler Mastery 1/2/3

- Dagger Mastery 1/2/3

- Heavy Weapon Mastery 1/2/3

- Pole Weapon Mastery 1/2/3

- Angel Of Death (impossible to get - had over 100 kills and nothing)

- The Right Tool for the Job (own 5 warframes - still have achievments for 2 and 10 warframes, but not for 5)

- It Keeps Getting Better (for 10 hours of play)

Not sure about Sentinel Mastery, since I only maxed out 2 of them.

Edited by SonicSonedit