Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Concept] Grineer Royal Guard - Doodle Up For Now!

SilverBones

This is color full, therefor, +1 

Who's he guarding?

I also like how you gave him a scarf. I'd love to see them wearing scarfs or have a banner on their backs

His hammer looks like it would smash a rhino's face in.

[Dreampuke has a good idea.]

Edited by AlienTetris

Very interesting concept.

Also, how did you change your profile picture to Baphomet (it's Baphomet, right)?

Thank you very much!

We ComMods got given custom avatars as a present, so I went all narcissistic and used a pic of Baphomet.

More to come on the concept!

I will flesh out the image a bit more later. Right now this is just a design concept doodle on crappy paper.

But yeah, I was thinking a Brokk / Manticore-style mace.

I have an idea, what if you take the right arm and point a few of the spikes/spires forward while exposing a mini wire/grappling hook system, like the Scorpions have? And instead of just one hook they instead wield four which they can launch individually or simultaneously, allowing them to target either one Tenno or multiple Tenno.

This also gives me another idea of having a couple of the spires form together and shooting out on a wire to be used as a flail or something.

I have an idea, what if you take the right arm and point a few of the spikes/spires forward while exposing a mini wire/grappling hook system, like the Scorpions have? And instead of just one hook they instead wield four which they can launch individually or simultaneously, allowing them to target either one Tenno or multiple Tenno.

This also gives me another idea of having a couple of the spires form together and shooting out on a wire to be used as a flail or something.

Not sure on the spikes, but i was thinking of changing out the arm for a ranged weapon of some kind.

Not sure. We'll see!