Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

up all critical chance and critical damage for ALL DAGGERS(different values).

in all games dagger - critical weapon...

now its useless, because other melee weapons got MUCH HIGHER base damage(also same critical chance and critical damage)

Edited by Aquartos

-snip-

better to wait for our supposed massive Melee changes before we decide what to do. that may be small enough to bother in the meantime, though.

also - you're editing your posts so you clearly know how to do it. spamming the thread is not necessary. you can just edit your posts.

little fix: we should to check a correct stacking of effects: (check it, please, first two is really important)

Infested Impedance( http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Infested_Impedance ) - it should to work on ALL MAP

Coolant Leak( http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Coolant_Leak )

+

Snow Globe( http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Globe )

=

it should be SUPER slowing...

also, check please, how stacks 2,3,4 auras "Infested Impedance"... (4 warframes equiped this aura)

Edited by Aquartos

little fix: we should to check a correct stacking of effects: (check it, please, first two is really important)

duly note - there may be , and probably is a maximum amount of slowing an enemy can be slowed by if they are stacking.

otherwise you could have enemies at like 0.1% movement speed :< and they wouldn't be able to move right. they'd just float forwards or run in place. 

assuming they do stack, which i am not sure of. not sure the situation has ever happened where i'd find out.

I would like to see some of the small, weird out of place things in areas that are not meant to be there fixed up. I'll list a few of them.

- Defense missions not against the grineer but it still shows a grineer as a picture for the "keep fighting" option. It should show a faction related picture if able.

- Ciphers are always grineer based ones, even in corpus bases. Despite the fact that the grineer and the corpus often fight in large scale invasions against each other they still use the same security protocols?

- Orokin towers. Corrupted Corpus using grineer shotguns (where did they get them?). They should get Detrons or something and paint the shots yellow as per normal corrupted.

- Being able to use a 2 handed secondary weapon while holding a objective/case. It's kinda weird that when I'm holding a akvasto, holding a case and while i only have a single pistol out it fires and acts just like the dual version.

Can you make it so that the Drakgoon charges the first shot while idle? It isn't gamebreaking, I can already do that just by holding left click while I run around, but my finger starts to get sore holding it down so long.

Maybe it could remain charged after you've reached the full charge aswell?

Maglev mod rebalance. Now it useless. Effect is not noticeable, and it worth so much. Dead nice idea.

very easy fix:

+reduce the cost(to 2)

+up the effect(to 50-60%)

easy if you have a time:

+add a simple animation (like heavy impact mod)

+add a simple quiet sound. (like heavy impact mod too)

add a base polarities to ALL prime weapons. Some weapons got NO ONE POLARITY SLOTS! (ortos prime, braton prime, bronko prime, boar prime..)

please please please

Perhaps we could get specific player colors/numbers (toggle on and off?) to show on the minimap?

ie:

player 1: green, player 2 red, p3 blue, p4 yellow.

I KNOW this interferes with people that re colorblind, maybe numbers would be better? I am also aware of that my suggested colors are taken by loot (yellow) and enemies (red), this was just to make a point.

Why? You might ask. Well, with the comming reputationsystem

S8ctm6C.png

we might need some help with identification of players - oh snap - who ws that guy that ran ahead and ruined everything? Who was that girl that just went afk? Who is this God awesome ultracool...well that's me of course but anyway ;D...

What I'm getting at is that a lot of the time I have no idea of who is who. The "avatars" doesn't display which frame you're using so that is no good. If these were to change into a picture (with correct colors + frame) that would also help. But on a minimap basis some indicator of who is who would be great.

A second benefit from this would be waypoints - if player one marked a mod it would show up as a green waypoint or a #1 wp. this would let you know who made it - and possibly who it might matter for (splitting up). This could even open up for more advanced team-play. This would also in some cases make it easier to know if you've been there or not already.

Also:

When having either Enemy Sense or Enemy Radar -

Please make the stationary enemies (cameras/turrets) show up in another color (orange?) or have another icon. On Exterminate missions they just cause lot of trouble. Heavies could also have larger icons.

This would make the intel so much more valuable, and the mods would be better.

TL:DR

Numbers/colors for each player on minimap

Number/color on waypoint linked to number/color of player

(with toggle if you dont like it)

Change icons (color?) of cameras/turrets and heavies to improve intel from Enemy Radar/Sense. (*especially frustrating on enemy co-ops and exterminate-missions).

Possibly change the avatar of a player to represent the frame he/she is using (make this a picture of head/shoulders displaying players current colorscheme + alt skins).

Seperate ingame/forum (and personal info page) Avatar.

On the marketplace UI have each blueprint show two numbers in a corner. One for how many blueprints you own and the other for how many built you own.

Example of what the corner would read: 0;2

The 0 is how many you have built and the 2 is how many of that blueprint you already own.

This would make comparing what you have and what you still need much easier.

Also, outline the blueprint gold if its already been lvled to 30 at least once since some people sell weapons right after they get done with it which means they would have to cross reference their codex over and over to make sure theyre not buying anything they have already done.

So basically, a number and an outline.

can i suggest a new hybrid-rare mod for bow?

[induction arrows]: 

+25/50/75% flying speed of arrow

+10/20/30% damage (or 20/40/60% puncture, choose)

Polar slot: -- (line, tactics)

Cost:  9/10/11

also want quiet sound and little neat, low-key animation(divergent wave circles, example), color: color of energy.

I would like to see some of the small, weird out of place things in areas that are not meant to be there fixed up. I'll list a few of them.

- Defense missions not against the grineer but it still shows a grineer as a picture for the "keep fighting" option. It should show a faction related picture if able.

- Ciphers are always grineer based ones, even in corpus bases. Despite the fact that the grineer and the corpus often fight in large scale invasions against each other they still use the same security protocols?

- Orokin towers. Corrupted Corpus using grineer shotguns (where did they get them?). They should get Detrons or something and paint the shots yellow as per normal corrupted.

- Being able to use a 2 handed secondary weapon while holding a objective/case. It's kinda weird that when I'm holding a akvasto, holding a case and while i only have a single pistol out it fires and acts just like the dual version.

Can you make it so that the Drakgoon charges the first shot while idle? It isn't gamebreaking, I can already do that just by holding left click while I run around, but my finger starts to get sore holding it down so long.

All added (to the list)!

How about a single left click begins the charge, another to fire?

or we could leave it alone since Drakgoon is intended to be able to fire between 0% Charge and 100% Charge -_-

it isn't like other Charge Weapons like Ogris where it's either fully charged and can fire, and not, and can't. Drakgoon can be anywhere in between. 

Maybe it could remain charged after you've reached the full charge aswell?

that sounds like a healthy medium. so you can prep a Charged Shot yourself if you want, but without removing the Weapons' flexibility.

or we could leave it alone since Drakgoon is intended to be able to fire between 0% Charge and 100% Charge -_-

it isn't like other Charge Weapons like Ogris where it's either fully charged and can fire, and not, and can't. Drakgoon can be anywhere in between. 

I didn't mean like the orgis. Let me clear it up a bit then.

Tenno clicks once, it begins the charge. He may click again at any time to fire his Drakgoon at the current charge level.

That way, he doesn't need to hold it down like he's trying to play diablo or something.

Tenno clicks once, it begins the charge. He may click again at any time to fire his Drakgoon at the current charge level.

That way, he doesn't need to hold it down like he's trying to play diablo or something.

which results in trying to shoot at a specific Charge level to fit the situation - gets artificially difficult. i need to remember that i need to release the charge early to account for the delay between the weapon being at the correct Charge level for the situation and me telling it to stop charging and shoot.

why do we need more artificial difficulty? i'm sure there's something we can do that doesn't get in the way of anyone that is fine with Drakgoon just as it is.

Edited by taiiat

which results in trying to shoot at a specific Charge level to fit the situation - gets artificially difficult. i need to remember that i need to release the charge early to account for the delay between the weapon being at the correct Charge level for the situation and me telling it to stop charging and shoot.

why do we need more artificial difficulty? i'm sure there's something we can do that doesn't get in the way of anyone that is fine with Drakgoon just as it is.

Solution:

Toggle Fire-Charge option

My umm "suggestion" may be a bit long but i need to get this off my chest. Everyone wonders why people consider the game boring..and i know why because i previously had thought this game was a waste(cause i was stupid) because i didnt know how to go about it...I now love the game and started looking up reviews to hear something positive. only to see websites and youtube reviewers(none too big) complain about a paywall...i have just restarted playing this game(made a brand new account) for like the 5th try(played sparsly since beta) and finally saw the genius behind the game...i havent spent a dime on any weapons, mods, or warframes...and i got every weapon i wanted and my warframe coming up with the same in game money that everyone deems unfair. The game doesnt have a paywall in the slightest and this is the fairest cash shop i've seen in ages. What the game DOES lack which is something i personally was a victim too is Accessibility. The beginning of the game only shows you basic controls give you 50 platinum and tell you NOTHING...for awhile i thought the mastery rank was the level up system for christ's sake(not proud of that fact). Everyone hits a paywall because there under the impression that you must grind lower level area's to scrounge up a little cash.But branching out from mercury yields far more cash and rewards and i noticed developers did this NOT to goad people into buying warframes but because they want you to suffer with the starting weapons and frames till you master the games mechanics...kind like going through the actual training of the tenno. and in that you learn that your crappy weapons are actually amazing when you figure out the mod system....MY POINT BEING that however this is all amazing...90% of people aren't ever gonna see it this way....there not gonna know that you should use the 50 platinum to get 2 warframe slots...that mods when upgraded make even the weakest of weapons powerful...why theres 3 loadouts per weapon and that it represents players need to make builds for the 3 seperate factions...moving foward my actual suggestion so i can hope to god this hidden gem doesnt get buried goes liek this..

- Change the tutorial to where players play as an overpowered warframe for one level and use that to ALSO boost lore beyond having to read codexes...possibly make it where they paly as Hayden in the past...it gives players a purpose as to why they msut massively murder grineer and corpus factions.

- show WHY they're overpowerd...let them see a unique mod build with some weapons(example Cernos bow against the infected changed to SHoot AoE fire arrows) So people know WHY they should use the mods and that the mods are more awesome and powerful than just owning the weapon..most new players think the weapons should be powerful without mods..misconception probably comes from their wiring with most mmo design choices

- During tutorial dont boost their melee weapon with mods at first...force them in a room with a poweful'ish grineer and a basic unmodded skana...and let the Grineer beat the S#&amp;&#036; out of the new player..show them tactics they should use when they get overwhelmed(make sure their only allowed to use a melee weapon) then give them a full moddded skana so the player knows that melee combat isn't crap..which is how most people feel after they try to cut someone up int he beginning of the game.

- have an AI partner or 2 running the loki and mag warframes and have the palyer watch the advanced tactic's that both can employ, but make it brief or players may get annoyed with excessive hand holding...most players may find loki's move set useless and even some of excalibur's because they dont know its intentions...this teaches them that every warframes abilities have soem hidden agenda behind it

-after tutorial is done. let players know that they are expected(by tenno code to add some more desperatly missing lore) to use their starter suit and abilities to master game mechanic's. so they wont think your trying to force the cash shop onto them

-Show them what the F*** polarity is. and also show them that mercury is their starting planet...then tell them in a more obvious way that it is BEST to go through all levels once and trying to make their way to earth as quickly as possible....this would be done for the sake of missing direction in the game. during the trip to earth point out that each planet has its own set of resources and that as they move along they will notice that there gonna be slowly gathering materials for the weapons and frames they want.(example tell them that if they want to focus on building a warframe to head towards europa first for the control modules)\

- When failing a tough mission the first few times recommend upgrading certain mods to remind them that their issue isnt the need for new weapons but most likely stronger shields or a faster fire rate..but only use these reminders up until they hit mastery level 2...so it doesnt get annoying

- Finally try and add a story cinematic for every time a planet is completed 100%. People will be more inspired to explore the maps and in turn slowly learn where all resources are.

- Finally pt.2 a tooltip might be nice as well as a system where players can put up the weapons and frame sthey want to make in some form of tracking wish list...let the list tell the player when they dont have enough of a material where they last found it for example "you need 200 more rubedo the last mission you played that gave you this material was at <planet name> <mission name>" and if they never found the material give them an obsure hint to where the material lies

- sidenote: for the 100% planet completions i suggest making the cinematic's play more like a recap of what the palyers character accomplished there and not always make it about advancing story plots. save the deep lore and questioning for something liek the mastery tests where afterwards lotus teaches you something about the tenno or asks you deep questions as to why your charcter continues to fight for balance and or challenge the characters moral resolve and/or mental health(and add some awesome but quck fight scenes in their to make the character love the badassedness of the tenno..so that they fall more in love with the game)

These are all just some thoughts coming from someone who HAS misunderstood the game countless times since its launch. And i just hope it helps...also imma try and proof read this all but if any part of this post seems like the english is messed up...call me out on my bullS#&amp;&#036; and ill fix it for the most part...im very tired at the time of writing this but i am eager to see what people think...I find the games core balancing of money and the fact that suits take 3 days to make is PERFECT...so please dont change that ...=\

Ranking up weapons/warframe during in game should change colour(possible blue?) instead of using the same colour as you pick up mods.
Sometimes I think that person found a Mod and I kept looking for one.

This usually make me fall behind, especially when you don`t have "Carrier" and a Volt rushing the team. sometimes I do find a mod because that person actually pick up one. Why is it so hard to tell between leveling and picking up mods?

Edited by Makemap

We need something like this in the arsenal(With the option to reverting to the original style):

http://account.thewarinc.com/signup/Media//Weapons/Weap_Wall_Render_01.jpg

3 sides, Left for Secondary, Middle for Primary, Right for Melee.

For Warframes:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9c/Iron_Man_Hall_of_Armor.jpg

Something like that, with the current chosen frame being the one in front.

And mods look like some sort of vending machine with duplicates behind it. Kind of like a vending machine.

We also need something like an evolving weapon style. Like when you add Pressure point to a Skana the skana changes its form a little and looks a little more Bad@$$. Or adding a little more texture and color effects elemental mods have in the game. Same goes to adding mods in your warframes and varying according to sub type (Corrupted, Nightmare, Regular). 

Also a neat looking feature (Of course with the option to turn it off) Parts of warframes that have Energy in them(Like in Vauban's sides) having something like a long exposure photography style when you move. 

Most of these are just visuals but I'd like to see them in game because I think the game needs more "Futuristic" kind of details.
(Mind the image sources I am too lazy to put it here directly and Idk how)

Edited by ToXiC.bLiZz

It would be nice if they add mastery rank badges, currently mastery rank only provides slight advantages on unlocking weapons mostly and few others such as increasing the number of trades according to mastery rank, which is still not enough, for what i think we need to be rewarded or complimented for reaching higher mastery rank. Despite myself being mastery rank 14, i still dont feel other than usual different mastery rank tests, nothing new nearly even after reaching it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/165978-mastery-rank-badge-would-be-nice/#entry1945827

Wearing mastery rank badge as a compliment or at least rewarding to ppl who has spent alot of time or efforts on reaching higher mastery rank, even if its cosmetic, it still needs to be rewardable after completing the further mastery ranks. It should value something than nothing.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

This probably isn't a problem for American players, but in European region (due to many different nationalities) could we get some kind of system/option/setting to choose country/language "grouping"(I guess)(you basically only join sessions with players that have the same option checked/selected)? For example: You're french, you don't speak english very well, you'd prefer to play with french players, so you go to options menu, and select a specific language/country grouping (in this case french/France).

I think you all get the idea.
I don't have anything against people that don't speak english well (neither do I). But I'd like to play with people that I can chat with and understand each other. 
Current condition of my gameplay is this: 75% of the time I'm playing with players that don't speak/understand english.

It would probably take some time to make something like this, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like this as an option in game.

Edited by double0gamer

This probably isn't a problem for American players, but in European region (due to many different nationalities) could we get some kind of system/option/setting to choose country/language "grouping"(I guess)(you basically only join sessions with players that have the same option checked/selected)? For example: You're french, you don't speak english very well, you'd prefer to play with french players, so you go to options menu, and select a specific language/country grouping (in this case french/France).

I think you all get the idea.

I don't have anything against people that don't speak english well (neither do I). But I'd like to play with people that I can chat with and understand each other. 

Current condition of my gameplay is this: 75% of the time I'm playing with players that don't speak/understand english.

It would probably take some time to make something like this, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like this as an option in game.

A menu with "usual commands" that translates across what ever language is rather simple.

ie:

You choose French/English/Russian/Chinese aso. Then send

Command 1 - "Stop"

The command is sent, every one gets the command translated in game to their own selected language.

Works in most other games.