Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

1,771 answers to this question

You should write also that gradivus dilemma has nothing to do with it.

It's strange actually, but we have reports of players with 0 points or that had no account yet at that time, so we're pretty sure about this point.

Ah yeah sorry I forgot to put that up there.

defense finally spawn harvester in xini more ppl claim to find it there but i did about 30 grineer in europa so i think supporting grineer has something to do with harvester spawning

You can get it to spawn by doing those invasions yes but you will have much more luck with defense, you could do 100 runs of that and never see it once.

Regarding planets having higher chances if Alad V really is the death mark trigger then if you are doing random you would probably find more people who have recently killed Alad on Jupiter since that is where his node resides. Im certain that some people are going straight to Alad and then backtracking to Callisto to complete the map.

Edited by Zulaica

defense finally spawn harvester in xini more ppl claim to find it there but i did about 30 grineer in europa so i think supporting grineer has something to do with harvester spawning

Which minute?

The most important thing to clear now is if Alad is involved or not.

After this is cleared we will be able to focus on alternative ways!

idk if alad is involved but supporting grineer should be involved got it at abt wave 3

Wave 3? But there aren't waves in invasion.

Regardless it has nothing to do with Harvester spawning I guarantee you that, you just got lucky.

Edited by Zulaica

We're at Update 12 already? Cool stuff.

Gonna try some stuff out, I'll report back when .. or if I get him to spawn.

Check out that new Warframe too.

Anyway, if it helps any, yesterday while supporting Grineer in that battle on Europa, the Harvester paid a visit. I had only done one mission on the Grineer side, went to do my second and he showed up.

No drop though just a death.

I have a low rank Rhino that I killed Sargus Ruk on a couple weeks ago. I have not played him since. 

I've been killing Alad V left and right with a fully ranked Frost then running corpus missions -NO SIGN of the HARVESTER.

As soon as I put the low level Rhino on -within two missions I get the STALKER on me in a corpus level.

The STALKER clearly does not care what kind of level you are in so I doubt triggering the HARVESTER is some type of death mark trigger (where the game checks if you have a death mark and then checks which type of level you are in and sends either the STALKER or the HARVESTER after you). 

If the STALKER wants you -he wants you and he wants revenge (for killing a boss that gives you a death mark). 

I still have no idea what the harvester wants. 

Edited by Duk282

It is all random. No easy way to spawn him.

Got first Harvester encounter few minutes ago, and he dropped Detron BP and receiver. Was running normal Corpus missions on occasion. And did 2 Grineer support missions before that.

So stop sacrificial chicken killing, cutting limbs and other weird things in the name of Harvester.