Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee, The Truth Behind The Blueprints!

LadyScootaloo

Question

Some say it only drops from high-round Defense missions in Europa.

Some claim it can be found as a mission complete reward bonus for any mission in Europa.

Some have stated that it is a random mission complete reward bonus in ANY mission on any part of the System.

Some have proclaimed that it can be obtained from ANY Infinite Defense mission. [Many plausible votes on this]

So... which is it?

I know it's still random and heavy on it and that all those statements above would cover Defense missions in Europa, though if there were an easier option, I would love to know it.

Edited by FlameLaevateinn

Best chance to get Banshee BP is doing ANY Defense mission (not mobile) in ANY System and hope that a BP Part will be a reward after ANY 5 Waves (5,10,15,20 doesn't matter). All this is confirmed. Banshee drops are just very rare and random.. that's all.

So, about the defense missions. Do you get them as an optional reward for completing every 5th round? (if so, which round?)

Did it drop from mobs?

Or perhaps as a bonus complete reward?

Wave 5 10 15 20 you get random rewards and that where the bp is not as a drop from a mob.

So, about the defense missions. Do you get them as an optional reward for completing every 5th round? (if so, which round?)

Did it drop from mobs?

Or perhaps as a bonus complete reward?

I got one bp from being alone until level 10, and one with a group at level 15. I don't nkow if the amount of people with you increases the minimum drop level or not, could have just been luck still.

Okay, amazing information, glad I finally know how to get those now... So should I play with others in the Defence mission in Kiliken or should I solo? I play as the Excalibur and are a very skilled headshotter with the Lato Vandal pistol, modded it pretty much too with 30% fire dmg 20% normal dmg etc. Is the droprate the same even in both online and solo?

Okay, amazing information, glad I finally know how to get those now... So should I play with others in the Defence mission in Kiliken or should I solo? I play as the Excalibur and are a very skilled headshotter with the Lato Vandal pistol, modded it pretty much too with 30% fire dmg 20% normal dmg etc. Is the droprate the same even in both online and solo?

Playing with others usually means a harder gameplay at the gain of better rewards, so yes you should play with others.

With the severe difficulty of Banshee, I decided to get that with my plat :P

She was worth it because her abilities are just Overpowered on some. Only one I question is Silence... I don't do stealth that much so I just set it aside.

Its BP is recieved via Endless Defense (any) and the possibility is every 5 waves but has a higher chance of popping up in waves such as 20 and up.

Since the new Mod system makes you weak as a kitten when you don't have any mods to use... it requires you to farm, then get enough credits to rank em all up. So i just thought 'Hell with it... I got the credits to just get it now.' :L

Edited by Yanga

chassis drops off raid missions (like M Prime, I got 4 chassis in around 20 runs). Systens im not quite sure where they drop, but i managed to get one already. Helms will drop off defense missions for what I've read so far, last one to go!