Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do People Hate Nova?

BluberryKnoob

With all this hate on M. Prime, I feel that Nova's far more OP skill is being ignored. Her Antimatter drop has a 4x multiplier on any damage coming in to it, can be used multiple times in a row, and because of the way its targeting system works the multiple instances of it can be kept looping in upon each other. So say I'm on my Nova with my Dread, and I use Antimatter drop and shoot it once. It takes somewhere between 2k-23k damage depending on what whether multishot or elements proc. This is then multiplied by 4 and if I use Antimatter drop a few more times without moving my reticle, the drops will start looping and exploding, adding to the damage each one does until I finally decide that something, somewhere needs to take 10 million damage for no other reason than because I can do that much damage to it. This entire process takes about ~10 seconds, ~100 energy,and has a range of about 30 meters. 10 seconds may seem like a long time to be standing still while things are shooting at you but thats what M.Prime is for, walking around bullets like a real space ninja.

Yeah, as it was alreayd said multiple time, it is a question of fun : it is absolutely not fun playing with a warframe spamming 4 with an appropriate build (fleeting expertise etc.).
That can be a Rhino, ember, volt... but it is even worse with a nova because it is even more effective, still effective in T3 where others ultimate don't OS anymore, and have an incredible debuff with it.

In fact it's more the energy system and the effectiveness of some mods which are broken and allow such a minimum risk & personnal skill/effort VS maximum reward.

BUT, this isn't what people are saying, this is what YOU want them to be saying. People are saying Nova is a very unfun frame for others, it's ulti does 3 very powerful things, has massive range and is not really adversely affected by corrupted mods, making it a very low energy cast from a massive energy pool. It can also be recast before the previous one has worn off. This leaves other players with nothing to do for the first 20m of survival, first 20 waves of defense, or most normal missions. People don't want to stand around like 3rd wheels for 20m watching everything go Boom! Nova is also super fast and is usually doing this well out of the range of shared XP. The shared XP is also only apportioned 25% to each item, most of which you will have maxed (because you don't go to a tough survival with all 3 weapons and a frame to rank up).

This is what people are saying.

That's BS.  People are saying that Nova is fun and they don't want her nerfed.  Who do you think you're arguing with?  People who agree with you?

Edited by ThePresident777

I'm gonna come out and say it. I really dislike Nova and would not care if they nerfed her to Banshee tier. She turns players into spectators watching a light show they have seen a thousand times over. Seriously when every opponent I see has the M.Prime Debuff its just an absolute buzz kill.   

Dont really hate it, its just cheesy beyond belief.  Im even hesitant to play it anymore to be honest as it just feels lame.  It has got to the point where if I see a nova join a misson I either leave before it starts or leave as soon as possible.  No other warframe has the ability to nuke half (or all) of the map over and over ad nausem.

The ability shouldnt be nerfed into oblivion, but it sure needs a hard look at.  Possible things to make it smell less like cheese could be implimenting one or more of the following.

Higher energy cost

Cooldown timer

Range Cap

Casting time

Damage Reduction

Until that happens, sit back and enjoy a smoke while a Nova with a rkt launcher clears the map. (MK1 probably do the trick too)

Please go play on higher level things before always stating that Nova ruin your fun on Mercury map. You just don't run, don't use your power if Nova always steal "all" your kills and fun. Why when I play with good players and I use MP, why I don't steal all their kills ? Tell me why ?

Tell me why when I play in random I see people don't use their powers and just die and die without killing anything ?

AngrySteel you're low level and with a Nekro and you dare to say that you can't compete with a full nuker frame ?

Why when I play in PUG with random MK1 I steal all the kills with anything better than MK1...?

You have to see the Nova as the real caster/mage/wizard of WF : Frail but enormously efficient. In fact I play her really defensively (shade, guardian, coolant leak), with maxed redirection/vitality (really low shield btw...), and cautiously as I consider that bleeding is loosing...

a well played and consciensous Nova is not a fun ruining frame but a formidable ally in the highest level/longest hordes type missions that the game as to offer.

Nova is not fragile, other frames have the same or worse stats but much slower movement speed...and slow speed in WF kills you fast. I can do solo survival/defence missions with a Nova and last much longer than quite a few other frames in the same missions. One of Novas best defenses is to actually spam molecular prime...because the 50% slow prevents enemies from locking in and firing so quickly....if Nova is always moving it's hard to get hit.

If you think about it slow, pretty much is a doubling of all Novas armor/shield and HP when she does get hit, but of course it's hard to hit her. People know this so to stay alive, they spam the hell out of it. If your planning to play her as a team frame, you want max overextended, stretch and 75% energy usage reductions, so you can spam the hell out of MP continuously, so that the dual effects of slow and double damage are helping everyone at much later points in the game. You would not have power strength mods equipped. Of course most Novas do have em, because they don't intend staying longer than 20 waves or 30m of survival.

If a frame needs to be played below it's capability by a conscientious player to not be a "problem" for others.....perhaps somethings wrong?

Please go play on higher level things before always stating that Nova ruin your fun on Mercury map. You just don't run, don't use your power if Nova always steal "all" your kills and fun. Why when I play with good players and I use MP, why I don't steal all their kills ? Tell me why ?

How do you know this is all happening on Mercury, you guys always mention planets like Mercury...don't even think I've played a mission there in nearly a year. I didn't realise you were still playing there. As for your personal experiences when playing Nova, how on earth is he meant to tell you why, in your wonderful Nova games, you don't "steal their kills" as you put it. You also stated he was low level and a Nekros player,again your wrong on both counts.As usual your putting words in peoples mouths, stating things people are not saying. NO ONE is saying Nova is "stealing kills", no one cares about kills. YOU want people to be saying it, but guess what, they're not.

People ARE complaining that

1. Nova is not fun to play missions with (many leave when a Nova joins, me included), personally, when a Nova goes down, I usually don't revive them, especially if they're a well used Nova played by a high ranking player who should know better.

2. Shared XP is a problem, unless your leveling up all your stuff at once

3. Shared XP is a problem, because Nova is fast and not usually near enough when nuking stuff

4. MP does too many things (slow, double damage, nuke chain reaction), with a massive range and extraordinarily long duration

5. MP can be improved with corrupted mods and mods to absolutely no detriment at all, giving a 25 power cost on a frame with 450 energy, so total spammability

6. MP can be recast, with no cooldown and before the first molecular prime has ended or all affected enemies have been killed...you don't even need line of sight.

When other frames usually only have 1 or 2 abilities worth equipping, she has 4 very useful abilities, and 1 of those abilities is waaay overpowered, which makes her one of the most popular frames in the game...unfortunately.

Edited by DaveC

Tell me why when I play in random I see people don't use their powers and just die and die without killing anything ?

AngrySteel you're low level and with a Nekro and you dare to say that you can't compete with a full nuker frame ?

Why when I play in PUG with random MK1 I steal all the kills with anything better than MK1...?

Lot of assumptions there, no Im not low level, yes I dare to speak, I have almost all the warframes, most leveled with 2-5 formas and my current nova is at 4. Yawn..... Multi Yawn  Probably wise not to judge a book by its..icon

And I stand by everything I said

I feel so sorry for all the good Nova players who read this thread, just because some lazy people feel like spamming Mprime in every rooms, she get so much hate as a Warframe when the real problem is only some players who act against all forms of team-play.

You know what i hate more than someone who spam Mprime? "Hallways Heroes", you know, the type of people who camp spawn points in defense, stealing xp (for realz) because too far from the pod, thus, from players who actually defend it? Oh or the rushers rank 6+ who goes on Mercury/Venus/Mars (for whatever reason, bragging i guess?) do their speed runs leaving all the new (slower) players behind...

Don't hate Nova, hate the few (because not every Nova players are like that...) players who can't play her correctly and abuse of her #4 when it's not necessairy.

Edited by AvengerGrim

It's a simply psychological effect: Players want to feel like  they contribute to the fight by killing enemies themselves. M-Prime takes that feeling away because it demotes a player's shots from being the cause of the enemy's death to merely being the trigger. It's not fun killing a primed target because it's never "your" kill but your resident Nova's.

On higher levels those annoying effects become less apparent as M-prime's effect gradually loose their chaining and perceived OPness, but on anything below level 50 enemies the kill steal feeling is still noticeable.

Same reason I hate Rhino Stomp on bosses or boss like enemies: It just turns them from semi-threatening adversaries into stationary punching bags.

okay, so she may steal kills once in a while but apart from that what is wrong with her? Volt is the same against low level enemies with his lowest cost ability? (cam wipe out a whole wave of grineer with one lightning on lares)

anyone who complains has not seen her res thier &#! while defening the cryopod on round 35+

Aurora hit the nail on the head.

You know what i hate more than someone who spam Mprime? "Hallways Heroes", you know, the type of people who camp spawn points in defense, stealing xp (for realz) because too far from the pod, thus, from players who actually defend it? Oh or the rushers rank 6+ who goes on Mercury/Venus/Mars (for whatever reason, bragging i guess?) do their speed runs leaving all the new (slower) players behind...

These are more symptoms of how the game itself is built than the players themselves. Nowhere in the game (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong) does it say that being too far away from the rest of your team leeches exp. It's logical to not stray too far away from the pod or from your friends, yes, but I think that if it were more clearly stated that exp has a range to it, courteous players would stick closer to where their team can get exp. I've seen plenty of people on the forums here say "I didn't know that! I'm sorry, I won't do it again" when it comes to leeching exp by doorway camping.

Rushers are the same problem. New players don't have access to mods needed to keep up. I and other players wait up for slow teammates, but many of us still want to complete levels efficiently and quickly because there's no reason to slow down and smell the flowers when we've seen those flowers thousands of times.

1. Nova is not fun to play missions with (many leave when a Nova joins, me included), personally, when a Nova goes down, I usually don't revive them, especially if they're a well used Nova played by a high ranking player who should know better.

...What?

Sorry, I can't help but point out how backwards this is. Sh*t happens, even high-ranking players go down to a bleed proc sometimes because they didn't have time to pop a health restore or something similar. Don't you want the good player to be a useful asset to your team?

Yeah, it's a little irritating when you take aim at an enemy and suddenly the entire room goes poof. But when enemies start getting tankier and tankier, I'm more than glad to have that Nova around. Especially if they use Antimatter Drop on Primed crowds of tough enemies.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

I absolutely love having Novas on my team. They blow S#&$ up real good, and Mol Prime spreads XP throughout the team when used anyway. Anyone who thinks a Nova kill-steals clearly has never played as one, nor have they tried to do T3 defense without the help of one and gotten their asses handed to them.

Nova players have pulled my fat out of the fire on many occasions, and running one is incredibly fun too. A shame so many people want to stroke their e-peen in lieu of completing missions without keyboard-breaking frustration.

i've done multiple t3 defs, survivals anything without a nova, before and after void defense revamp so i dont see the point of saying that. the reason why i hate nova is this and simple, they nerf alot of frames talking about balance and such, frames with skills of lesser impact than nova, yet they leave nova ( amongst others) sitting there, they called frost a 1 trick pony, so what about nova? press 4 to win? i never wanted any frame nerf but when you nerf others and call them duration abusers or 1 trick ponies or press 1/2/3/4 to win frames and leave quite possibly the biggest "abuser" of said terms around, thats when i have a problem, other than that she is quite boring.

I don't really "hate" her, i just find her "boring" to play with.

Everytime i join a team with a Nova and i see her leveling an entire stage just by pressing one single button over and over i think "What am i doing in here ?".

I play this game because i like to shoot things, but if there is nothing to shoot at because one of my teammates instantly nukes all of the enemies then what's the point of playing the game at all ?

The problem of Nova isn't Nova herself bur rather her "Molecular Prime", which makes every other frame presence "useless", and it's because of that most of the players use her to solo high level survivals or defence.

People don't like Nova because she's not fun to play with, and the "glass cannon" is no excuse to justify the fact she can licterally destroy an entire army alone, not even Rhino (which is supposed to be a "tank") does that much damage, speaking of which, also Rhino and Saryn have powerful ults but those have two differences compared to Nova's:

1) They don't have the same range of Molecular Prime

2) They don't chain

3) They don't deal the same amount of damage per target

Anyway, i'm going offtopic here, what i mean is: People "Hate" her because she can do way too much damage compared to every other frame, and is not a matter of "kill stealing" but rather of "fun stealing".

If people play a third person shooter like Warframe is to shoot things, but if somebody like Nova kills everything instantly everytime, then you don't have anything to shoot at, and it's no fun to play a shooter without anything to shoot at.

Edited by Otakuwolf

It's a simply psychological effect: Players want to feel like  they contribute to the fight by killing enemies themselves. M-Prime takes that feeling away because it demotes a player's shots from being the cause of the enemy's death to merely being the trigger. It's not fun killing a primed target because it's never "your" kill but your resident Nova's.

On higher levels those annoying effects become less apparent as M-prime's effect gradually loose their chaining and perceived OPness, but on anything below level 50 enemies the kill steal feeling is still noticeable.

Same reason I hate Rhino Stomp on bosses or boss like enemies: It just turns them from semi-threatening adversaries into stationary punching bags.

I agree, it is psycological.  I don't share the Nova hater psycology.  I enjoy seeing catastrophe raining down on the pixel enemies regardless of whether it's me or someone else doing it.  I enjoy the sight, sound, and chaos of fast explosive horde mode.  So, playing with other Novas is not a problem for me. 

I don't care for the score board.  Score boards are competitive tools.  They don't belong in coop, except as an option the player can choose and one that places them together, separate from the players that don't care for the score board.

And, the XP issue is an XP issue, not a Nova issue.  XP should be divided equally among all the stuff you're leveling, instead of going to waste.  I can spam AoE with other Warframes and have the same effect on the team's XP as I can with Mprime.  So, it's not an Mprime issue.  It's an XP issue.  Nerfing Nova will not fix it.  I can take a powerful weapon and hog all the kills with it and it would be the same thing.  So, the problem is the XP split, not the warframes or weapons.

I don't really "hate" her, i just find her "boring" to play with.

Everytime i join a team with a Nova and i see her leveling an entire stage just by pressing one single button over and over i think "What am i doing in here ?".

I play this game because i like to shoot things, but if there is nothing to shoot at because one of my teammates instantly nukes all of the enemies then what's the point of playing the game at all ?

The problem of Nova isn't Nova herself bur rather her "Molecular Prime", which makes every other frame presence "useless", and it's because of that most of the players use her to solo high level survivals or defence.

People don't like Nova because she's not fun to play with, and the "glass cannon" is no excuse to justify the fact she can licterally destroy an entire army alone, not even Rhino (which is supposed to be a "tank") does that much damage, speaking of which, also Rhino and Saryn have powerful ults but those have two differences compared to Nova's:

1) They don't have the same range of Molecular Prime

2) They don't chain

3) They don't deal the same amount of damage per target

Anyway, i'm going offtopic here, what i mean is: People "Hate" her because she can do way too much damage compared to every other frame, and is not a matter of "kill stealing" but rather of "fun stealing".

If people play a third person shooter like Warframe is to shoot things, but if somebody like Nova kills everything instantly everytime, then you don't have anything to shoot at, and it's no fun to play a shooter without anything to shoot at.

You may play this game to shoot things, but, this game is not strictly a shooter.  So, you shouldn't expect it to become one.  People who play Warframe just to shoot stuff and then get upset because others are playing the game to it's fullest are just playing the wrong game or should just play with other Nekros and Valkyre players.

Everything you are saying about Nova was said a year ago, before Nova came into existence, about all the AoE damage abilities.  And you can still say the same thing about them today.  It's just a matter of level.  I can take any AoE damage ability into some mission on the solar map and wreck the place with it and leave shooters like you complaining as usual, just like you guys were complaining a year ago.

You guys either have to find another game or play together or petition DE to make special missions for your play style because a lot of Warframe players enjoy spamming catastrohpic AoE and it's been like that for a year already.

I agree, it is psycological.  I don't share the Nova hater psycology.  I enjoy seeing catastrophe raining down on the pixel enemies regardless of whether it's me or someone else doing it.  I enjoy the sight, sound, and chaos of fast explosive horde mode.  So, playing with other Novas is not a problem for me. 

I don't care for the score board.  Score boards are competitive tools.  They don't belong in coop, except as an option the player can choose and one that places them together, separate from the players that don't care for the score board.

And, the XP issue is an XP issue, not a Nova issue.  XP should be divided equally among all the stuff you're leveling, instead of going to waste.  I can spam AoE with other Warframes and have the same effect on the team's XP as I can with Mprime.  So, it's not an Mprime issue.  It's an XP issue.  Nerfing Nova will not fix it.  I can take a powerful weapon and hog all the kills with it and it would be the same thing.  So, the problem is the XP split, not the warframes or weapons.

You may play this game to shoot things, but, this game is not strictly a shooter.  So, you shouldn't expect it to become one.  People who play Warframe just to shoot stuff and then get upset because others are playing the game to it's fullest are just playing the wrong game or should just play with other Nekros and Valkyre players.

Everything you are saying about Nova was said a year ago, before Nova came into existence, about all the AoE damage abilities.  And you can still say the same thing about them today.  It's just a matter of level.  I can take any AoE damage ability into some mission on the solar map and wreck the place with it and leave shooters like you complaining as usual, just like you guys were complaining a year ago.

You guys either have to find another game or play together or petition DE to make special missions for your play style because a lot of Warframe players enjoy spamming catastrohpic AoE and it's been like that for a year already.

not all aoe skills are as  effective  as nova's m prime, yea you can wreck havoc on certain levels of mobs but nova is above all others, her m prime is by far the most effective to best ultimate in game, and it is at most levels and even high level maps it makes her press 4 to win, a one trick pony, didnt they say that was the reason for nerfing globe? same reason for nerfing old iron skin?mova's m prime stands head and shoulders above all other warframe skills and its undeniable, if you look at frame descriptions, volt is actually supposed to be the "alertnative to guns and gun play" yet look at him compared to nova, nova can even outlast a supposed tank in rhino depending on the situation, as rhino iron skin is now strength and not duration and doesnt scale to higher levels ( as does most if not all strength based skills due to the static nature of strength), not to mention with stomp the damage is minute at higher levels and you still have to place your shots carefully, a nova with a good weapon or rather even the same weapon as that rhino can prime and kill much much easier, lets say for instance my rhino with my 4 forma penta or ogris vs a nova with the same weapon, her corrupted builds or even basic builds out  perform  other if not all frames, she has such a huge energy pool at such a low cost along with such great returns yet again reference to volt, those are supposed to be his sort of skills going by the game description of him. as i  said  before i am not one for calling a nerf but tbh when it comes to the point where nerfs are rained upon other frames, frames that arent even as good as nova and the reasons stated as, press x button to win, 1 trick pony, some sort of duration/cost abuser, and yet nova remains there thats when i have a problem, especially with frames like her and trinity, its the same like when people called a nerf on soma and yet they are sitting on a synapse, its the same i feel about frost, people called him a 1 trick pony and yet they are sitting on a nova  just  spamming m prime. so for those reasons i do believe a nerf is warranted, she is above all other frames powers, and to be fair in the reasons for nerfing other frames and trinity also deserves a second look with nova.

not all aoe skills are as  effective  as nova's m prime, yea you can wreck havoc on certain levels of mobs but nova is above all others, her m prime is by far the most effective to best ultimate in game, and it is at most levels and even high level maps it makes her press 4 to win, a one trick pony, didnt they say that was the reason for nerfing globe? same reason for nerfing old iron skin?mova's m prime stands head and shoulders above all other warframe skills and its undeniable, if you look at frame descriptions, volt is actually supposed to be the "alertnative to guns and gun play" yet look at him compared to nova, nova can even outlast a supposed tank in rhino depending on the situation, as rhino iron skin is now strength and not duration and doesnt scale to higher levels ( as does most if not all strength based skills due to the static nature of strength), not to mention with stomp the damage is minute at higher levels and you still have to place your shots carefully, a nova with a good weapon or rather even the same weapon as that rhino can prime and kill much much easier, lets say for instance my rhino with my 4 forma penta or ogris vs a nova with the same weapon, her corrupted builds or even basic builds out  perform  other if not all frames, she has such a huge energy pool at such a low cost along with such great returns yet again reference to volt, those are supposed to be his sort of skills going by the game description of him. as i  said  before i am not one for calling a nerf but tbh when it comes to the point where nerfs are rained upon other frames, frames that arent even as good as nova and the reasons stated as, press x button to win, 1 trick pony, some sort of duration/cost abuser, and yet nova remains there thats when i have a problem, especially with frames like her and trinity, its the same like when people called a nerf on soma and yet they are sitting on a synapse, its the same i feel about frost, people called him a 1 trick pony and yet they are sitting on a nova  just  spamming m prime. so for those reasons i do believe a nerf is warranted, she is above all other frames powers, and to be fair in the reasons for nerfing other frames and trinity also deserves a second look with nova.

I already addressed this before you even said it yet you say it in response to my anticipation of you saying it. LOL. People complained about AoE spam before Nova and people complained about the nerfs afterwards. The fact is that people enjoy spamming AoE. They enjoy Mprime and it's not fair to them to take it away from them especially after having spent money on it.

So, if you want something, go ask DE to make it for you. But, stay the hell away from my fun. It bares repeating, all these damn nerfs you ppl are asking for are not fair to the people that enjoy them, especially after spending money. So get creative and ask DE for some mission that solve your problems. Let's put your ideas to the test and see if people prefer them given the choice.

I already addressed this before you even said it yet you say it in response to my anticipation of you saying it. LOL. People complained about AoE spam before Nova and people complained about the nerfs afterwards. The fact is that people enjoy spamming AoE. They enjoy Mprime and it's not fair to them to take it away from them especially after having spent money on it.

So, if you want something, go ask DE to make it for you. But, stay the hell away from my fun. It bears repeating, all these damn nerfs you ppl are asking for are not fair to the people that enjoy them, especially after spending money. So get creative and ask DE for some mission that solve your problems. Let's put your ideas to the test and see if people prefer them given the choice.

I also enjoy joining an ODD, sitting on a ledge in range of xp, and afking for 30 minutes, pretending to do stuff every so often.

Doesn't mean it's right, or fair to anyone else, just because it's fun for you. Saying that you want to keep your fun, while ruining others, is probably the worst point to base your argument on.

fyi, I don't actually care about Nova's aoes. In-fact, I like them, just because I don't have to try as hard when I'm doing repetitive grinding for xp, etc. Just pointing out a flawed argument.

Edited by Cameron_Hall

So, if you want something, go ask DE to make it for you. But, stay the hell away from my fun. It bears repeating, all these damn nerfs you ppl are asking for are not fair to the people that enjoy them, especially after spending money. So get creative and ask DE for some mission that solve your problems. Let's put your ideas to the test and see if people prefer them given the choice.

so what about the fun of the guys who liked iron skin as duration or frost globe as duration etc? why didnt all those people who complained then go and ask de for a game type for them? also i see you eluded where i said no other aoe skill compares to m prime, and properly geared a nova will out perform many if not all frames, along with the fact that corrupted builds have no real downside to her while other frames as intended the corrupted mods do pose a choice as to how to mod, if iron skin and frost globe and i believe bastille deserved the nerf why is nova's m prime which was and still is always superior to them and exception?

Funny thing I saw today was a nova today try and M prime ruk, totally confused when he didn't die or take damage.

I used to love nova as a frame, not as much. Totally bored of her, same with rhino. I feel they make content less enjoyable(subjective) and I do get less exp weapon exp when I use them. Press 4 to kill everything was good for about 100 hours. Nothing against having her as a teammate especially when she knows how to use the planet buster ball of death, there is something so awesome about a slow moving singularity that destroys things instantly and in my experience hitting up to 300k.

To answer the topic title question,

1 some people are butt hurt that they can't kills with nova around, which is only sometimes true.

pro tip- kill them before nova can use M. Prime, or kill at an out of m.prime range region but close enough to get exp.

2 they are simply bored because the nova player specializes in nova and actually kills too fast.

3 it gets annoying when nova players(especially new ones) brag about how awesome they are at nova.

4 players that throw a wormhole in front of you.

5 players at high level that spam M.prime when it becomes less useful(cc will always be helpful) , and dont have the planet buster or a god weapon.

6 as seen in other posts discrimination against players without M prime when in reality a (good) trinity/nyx/insert_specialty_frame_here ,with an ogris/boltor prime/soma/penta etc... Can be 2x more effective even OP (than the AVERAGE nova player).

7 she doesnt have amazing survivability and requires to actually be healed/rescued.

Edited by Tsrintox

Doesn't mean it's right, or fair to anyone else, just because it's fun for you. Saying that you want to keep your fun, while ruining others, is probably the worst point to base your argument on.

fyi, I don't actually care about Nova's aoes. In-fact, I like them, just because I don't have to try as hard when I'm doing repetitive grinding for xp, etc. Just pointing out a flawed argument.

You're the one making that flawed argument.  My argument is that you should tell DE what you find fun and ask them to make missions that you find fun, Nightmare Mode for example, instead of calling for nerfs to other people's fun.

so what about the fun of the guys who liked iron skin as duration or frost globe as duration etc? why didnt all those people who complained then go and ask de for a game type for them? also i see you eluded where i said no other aoe skill compares to m prime, and properly geared a nova will out perform many if not all frames, along with the fact that corrupted builds have no real downside to her while other frames as intended the corrupted mods do pose a choice as to how to mod, if iron skin and frost globe and i believe bastille deserved the nerf why is nova's m prime which was and still is always superior to them and exception?

I never said that Frost and Rhino deserved their nerfs.  DE should have done something more creative, given the enemy a means to fight back, etc., not a dumb nerf.  And I did address that other point.  I've been addressing all this nerfer nonsense for months here, and years in every other game I've played.  Nerfs are dumb.  When a developer goes into nerf/buff mode, they are telling you that they didn't bother to do simple math.  And, they are jerking the customer around.

You have one strange concept of "Playing the game to it's fullest".

If you play the game with the same character spamming one single ability all the time you are doing anything but playing the game to it's fullest since you're limiting yourself to only one choice among the countless ones available.

Besides there is a reason why Warframe is a third person SHOOTER, and it is because you shoot and fight against things, but let's for a moment think that this game isn't strictly about combat, what else is in it ? the Stealth ? But oh, right, there is not much stealth when some Nova player joins the team and blows up stuff continuosely isn't it ? What else ? Building weapons and clans ? You need resources and Raise your rank up to build those which you gather... by defeating enemies in combat.

True, but they all got nerfed at somepoint, Nova is the only one who hasn't yet she's the one with the most "obvious" power unbalancement since in later stages no other AOE or ult skill does as much damage as Molecular Prime anyway.

And this confirms my first point in this post: if spamming AOE cataclysms is all you can and enjoy to do in this game then YOU are the one who is not "playing the game at it's fullest" as you say, if you can't do anything but spam ults rather than play with the many weapons the game offers, or try the "other" skills of the verious warframes (Because yes, the warframes have other skills too beside the ults) or even try and play the missions in a "stealth fashion" then YOU are the one who should play something different than this game, or play with other people like you so as soon as one uses an ult killing every enemy in a room you won't have anything to do the same at.